X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    ...but the game has slowed to a crawl and I know how Trevor can get. lol
    Ah...
    I remember back in the day, when this game was played at a leisurely, refined pace...
    A few days might pass and a tag would go up, someone might get it later that week, or wait for the weekend...
    Those were the days when life was relaxed...

But now it's all go, go, go...hurry up, I can't wait anymore...! Oh, you impatient kids...

Another day of thunderstorms up here...maybe tomorrow, or the day after it might stop...but until then, yawn...
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post

Another day of thunderstorms up here...maybe tomorrow, or the day after it might stop...but until then, yawn...
      Thunderstorms can help make some beautiful pictures...

Go for it.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I haven't had any time for the game, and there aren't any of them thar' furrin' temples around these here parts within about 120 miles. I'm packing up to go to Duluth again this weekend to teach the Basic Riding Course, I may or may not be able to get on-line. I was so tired by the end of the day on Saturday, I got back to the RV, ate supper and went to bed, never even opened my computer all weekend. I'm a little more rested this week, I might even get on line and check on the game. Thunderstorms are forecast, the college is 23.7 miles from my campground. I might have to ride in the slop.

Comment

I know why you guys haven't got the temple yet. You're all waiting til Sunday for free food !
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Okay, one Hindu temple. Obviously the poorer cousins of the Florida chapter.

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

I went to Goodwill today and bought a $5 digital camera just for this game, wanted something I didn't care about breaking I could leave in my pocket. 2mp too! lol

The weather is finally turning, maybe now I can join in

Comment

The nest tag is an observatory.

1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  The nest tag is an observatory.

Are you for real !

Next you'll want a moon rover with a GS in it.

Comment

I like it.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Let me get this straight. The United States, King of the space program, and you can't find an observatory ?
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        Let me get this straight. The United States, King of the space program, and you can't find an observatory ?
                        But, we no longer have a space program.
                        We hitch-hike with the Russian rockets now.

We still do have the observatories though, for the time being.

Some old news for those that missed it as it didn't make OUR news for some reason:
                        Founded in 2005, Shanghaiist has emerged as one of the most popular English-language websites about China, covering local news, events, food, and entertainment for a diverse audience of young and affluent urbanites.

Eric
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-04-2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

OH sweet, they just built an observatory somewhere near me....Way out in the country somewhere where there is no light pollution. I have been wanting go there, so thanks for the motivation to finally check it out....might head out there in the AM.
                          BTW, thats a really nice picture.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                            OH sweet, they just built an observatory somewhere near me....Way out in the country somewhere where there is no light pollution. I have been wanting go there, so thanks for the motivation to finally check it out....might head out there in the AM.
                            BTW, thats a really nice picture.
                            You better hurry loud et as there is one only a few kms from my place.

Just kidding it's an old pic and I don't cheat.
                            No signature

Comment

Ha Ha Trevor....I have a new in mind that should be a pretty good one....nice weather, life is good

Comment

Now that the bike is running again I might be able to jump back in as long as I can figure my way around Dayton. Just got to add one thing though...Baatfam, Koolaid Kid, and TKent are right, this game used to be fun just for the simple reason of riding NOT racing to beat the clock. Go have fun but don't press everyone to get a tag done within minutes then it's no fun anymore.
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X