Clear All

Originally posted by Redman View Post
    Oh, by the way; to me the game has turned into :
    - try to get there, get the picture,
    - try to get home in a hurry,
    - argue with wife so can get on computer,
    - transfer photo to computer,
    - load photo to Photobucket,
    - annoy wife cause am too distracted to talk about something she thinks is important,
    - post photo on forum,
    - then see if somone else has alrready posted.

So, have not been bothering.

Red...just do what the rest of us long time players are doing....we play the way we always have....

If I am going out for a ride, I check what the tag is...if I find it, I take a pic and whenever I get home, I post it...unless I am too late and then, oh well...maybe next time.

No muss, no fuss....

Besides...you take great pictures...I like when you play...
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Cowboy, Those spark plug caps on 1 & 4 look to me to be the ones that are intended for the inside cyclinders (the shorter ones are intneded for the outside).

Back to the game.
      Thanks Red but they are the short ones. I never realized how far turned out I put them earlier and will adjust in the AM.
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
        That's easy. All I have to do is take a picture of the ocean.
        Then I can take a picture of the sky.
        And yes, my bike does fly.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Oh, by the way; to me the game has turned into :
          - try to get there, get the picture,
          - try to get home in a hurry,
          - argue with wife so can get on computer,
          - transfer photo to computer,
          - load photo to Photobucket,
          - annoy wife cause am too distracted to talk about something she thinks is important,
          - post photo on forum,
          - then see if somone else has alrready posted.

So, have not been bothering.

Haha Redman that's very funny! Sounds excactly what it is like for me! Right down to my wife getting annoyed at me for not paying attention to her. Thanks for the laugh.
          No signature

Comment

Ok here is my "place where you work" tag. I'm an addictions outreach worker and I don't have a place I go everyday but this is one of a few hospital emergency rooms that I end up at almost daily.

Next tag.. I know we have done a fire dept before but this one has to be a Volunteer Fire Dept.
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
              Then I can take a picture of the sky.
              And yes, my bike does fly.
              Captain to Captain. All I can say is. Hell Yah!!
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

The Village of Hay Lakes Alberta Volunteer Fire Dept.

Looks like a real classy operation.

Comment

New tag is a metal animal. This is a steel pig at the University of Alberta 'swine technology center'.

Comment

Mmmmmh Bacon.
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Swine technology center? Lmao.

Weather is supposed to be great this week. My wrists and arms are still complete ****, even after barely riding for the past 2 or 3 weeks, but eh.
                      Plus its my birthday this week and I got some money for a new helmet, and some cheap rear suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                        Swine technology center? Lmao.

Weather is supposed to be great this week. My wrists and arms are still complete ****, even after barely riding for the past 2 or 3 weeks, but eh.
                        Plus its my birthday this week and I got some money for a new helmet, and some cheap rear suspension.
                        Dang Monty, I was wonderin about you last night. Aint seen ya in the game and I forgot your arms were all jacked up. Hope you can get on the bike more soon. Did you ever get that Space Command Center Honda?

Comment

Okay, one giant metal crab. It's in front of what used to be the Vancouver Planetarium. Now a museum.

1983 GS 750

Comment

And the new tag is : the main or central branch of your town's public library. Sorry about the crappy stitching job.

1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                              Dang Monty, I was wonderin about you last night. Aint seen ya in the game and I forgot your arms were all jacked up. Hope you can get on the bike more soon. Did you ever get that Space Command Center Honda?
                              Yeah, I'm going to get riding more now. My doctor said that if they get too bad he can give me a shot of steroids or something.
                              Nope. I had hours at work cut even more so I passed.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                Sorry about the crappy stitching job.
                                Damn, I thought that was some really cool architecture at first.

Comment

Working...
                                X