X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monty View Post
    I say:
    Any and all bikes are welcome.
    You need to post both old and new tags. The tag isn't done until there is a new tag up. Meaning, if you post the old one, and I go out and get the old tag and the new tag and post them before you post the new one, then tough luck.
    Nothing impossible. This game is for fun. Keep it that way.
    If nobody has gotten the tag within 48 hours, go get a new one. Perhaps an easier one to keep the game moving along, especially during the summer.

Lets get back to the point we were at a few months ago. I remember getting multiple tags in just a couple hours.
    I agree, but we'll need to give a member that is new to the game a little slack. Just once, but we get to rag him until the new tag is posted. That will give the players that wont(lazy) or can't(downed rider) get off thier butts, something to do.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I can take it. I f^cked up the rhythm so I deserve it...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
        I can take it. I f^cked up the rhythm so I deserve it...
        Oh, now you gonna geeet it. If this ever happens again, weeeeze gonna tie you up, and give you some ceement shooos.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          I agree, but we'll need to give a member that is new to the game a little slack.
          Just once, but we get to rag him until the new tag is posted.
          That will give the players that wont(lazy) or can't(downed rider) get off thier butts, something to do.

Damn. I run into town to do a bunch of errands and miss out on all of the fun!

If tkent is vice-chair, does that mean that L model bike rider's can't play?
          Unless, of course, they have had a meeting with a Saz-all perhaps?

Eric

Comment

I agree, but we'll need to give a member that is new to the game a little slack. Just once, but we get to rag him until the new tag is posted. That will give the players that wont(lazy) or can't(downed rider) get off thier butts, something to do.
            Hey this all sounds good. Both tags posted at the same time or its up for grabs. This has been entertaining for sure. And gsrick, I just had to quote you for my 666th post. Sorry.
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Hey this all sounds good. Both tags posted at the same time or its up for grabs.
              Sounds good to me and real easy to do.
              Again, you have the bike AND the camera... it really is a no brainer.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                Hey this all sounds good. Both tags posted at the same time or its up for grabs. This has been entertaining for sure. And gsrick, I just had to quote you for my 666th post. Sorry.
                NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

To all the other players, sorry for the nonsence. This same crap goes on in the OT, it doesn't belong here. This has been a fun game, but lately it's changed, my apologies. You guys figure it out. I'll play again soon as it returns to normal. Peace.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I rode for MANY miles looking for a totem pole. Somebody finally got it. ( I think). Sunday we stopped at an antique store, and leaning up against the wall is a friggin totem pole. I was ****ed. The antique store is 1.5 miles from my house. Just goes to show you don't necessarily have to ride far to find a difficult tag...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Lol, I should just because of all the bitchin'. But I won't. I'll go find something a bit more original.
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

Comment

To all the other players, sorry for the nonsence. This same crap goes on in the OT, it doesn't belong here. This has been a fun game, but lately it's changed, my apologies. You guys figure it out. I'll play again soon as it returns to normal. Peace.
                        Sorry,you can't leave. You have to be drunk out of the gang.
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02
                          Easy tags are for pussies. PC tags that everyone can get are for pussies. Posts that bitch and whine are for pussies. Go ride your bikes, and if you feel like it bring a camera. If it gets stuck on a hard tag a few days, so be it. If you work at it and get a tag even though it might not be so easy for your candy ass to get, then you too can post a difficult tag for the next guy. None of this auto parts store, none of this post office ****, I want waterfalls! I rode two days on three different bikes looking for a waterfall, that was a good one. Get rock climbers, get parasailers! Get dams being torn down or a walrus or a collapsed mine or a dead cow or something at least a little bit thought provoking. Something besides vanilla, please!
                          Get things no one ever thought of.
                          Get pictures of some cool ****, and think about composing the picture so the pictures are somewhat worthy of looking at. Don't just snap it and run home to your mommie's computer.
                          A sniveling pussy game for those who won't ride a mile and that only in warm weather only for easy tags and only those available in every neighborhood is only fit to be played by sniveling pussies.

NO whining!

If there were more folks interested in playing this silly kid's game, it would move faster. Instead you whine and bitch and make more and more rules to scare them all away.
                          Roflirony.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                            The point is to get out and ride. I go look for most of the tags, even if I doubt I'd be able to find it. Its supposed to be a fun game. Not a game that people keep score and try to beat others with the toughest tags. ****, I'll go get a tag nobody would be able to get. My bike in front of a rusty train bridge with the uphill road being under construction and a dead squirrel in the background. Oh yeah, and evergreen trees that are over growing a tennis court off the the left.
                            Anyone could make an impossible tag. The point of my tags are to get people out riding and looking for things that make you be creative or make you ride around.
                            We have no palm trees around here, however we have a tanning place that has a sign of a palm tree. Its called being creative.
                            I agree. I like to see tags that show the areas the players live in. And a note on what the history is. If it's that kind of tag. So far I think many of you live in a strip mall.
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam
                              Gotta say...I agree...
                              I like the difficult ones...and if I don't get it, fine. I got the observatory a couple weeks ago, but when it was first tagged, I figured no way...
                              But I found one...that was cool!
                              And I enjoyed googling the one you posted and learning a bit about it.
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam
                                Gotta say...I agree...
                                I like the difficult ones...and if I don't get it, fine. I got the observatory a couple weeks ago, but when it was first tagged, I figured no way...
                                But I found one...that was cool!
                                That's what it's about isn't it? Finding something unusual?
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X