Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took a few days for someone to come up with the Giant I tagged, and not one person complained about it.
    And if I'm not mistaken it took a while for someone to come up with a waterfall to with no complaints...

Is it a full moon tonight?
    Last edited by Spyder; 05-22-2012, 05:32 PM.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Instead of "Cabin Fever", it is called "Riding Fever".
      Some of these guys choose to only ride for a couple of month's of the year and time ticks by real fast for them.
      Only so many days in a year are an ideal 72 degrees after all.

Eric

Comment

I have no problem with unusual. I posted the Hindu Temple. It's the pace that I have a problem with. Waiting for a couple of days to find out what the next tag is has turned this game boreing. Maybe I have a touch of ADD, (I though my son got it from his mothers side) lol, but the same problem was adressed at the start of the game for the same reason. Yall play on, have fun. I guess?
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I love the internet This is amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam
            The only one the appears to think time ticks by real fast is Rick...he is the one insisting this thing needs to move, move now and move fast...
            Which is weird, because he is the one that can ride all year...

So...no....what you said makes no sense at all...
            Time is draging by. Still no new tag. But thats ok, as long as it makes you and Tom happy.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

The only one the appears to think time ticks by real fast is Rick...he is the one insisting this thing needs to move, move now and move fast...
              Which is weird, because he is the one that can ride all year...

So...no....what you said makes no sense at all...
              Time is draging by, still no new tag. A new player gets a pass. I seem to see alot of members agree with what I've said, about posting the new tag with the old one. But thats ok, as long as it makes you and Tom happy. I forgot this was yall's game. I'll be a good boy from now on. What was I thinking? Me being a newb and all. Bad Rick, Bad Rick.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Good god, no tag in over 8 pages... These last pages look like a record of a shrinks office.

Comment

Spyder said he doesn't get off of work until 6...central time...you should pay attention...
                  Let him find a nice, interesting tag....

If time is dragging for you...go do something...jeezz

Life is about quality, Rick...not quantity....
                  I do pay attention. I'm back on my phone and it posted before I was done.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

ptexotix, your bike is too pretty to be in the riding game anyway.
                    We need more rules!!!

Eric

Comment

Do you guys realize you posted twelve (12) pages in this thread just today?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                        Good god, no tag in over 8 pages... These last pages look like a record of a shrinks office.
                        I wish I thought of that. The waiting for the tag part, not the shrink. I can't afford one of those. Obama made me lose my insurance and I was using this game and my bikes to keep me sane. Sorry, my bad. Or is it? I don't know anymore. Bob, Tom, can you field this one for me. I know my place and I don't how I'm suppose to be anymore. Please.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Aw crap. I mentioned the OT and Obama and opened up a worm hole or something. Is Bert and JJ coming to the party? I'll make some snickerdoodles and build a bon-fire.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Wow, I post one little simple question of where's the next tag because I knew I was going to take a long ride home from work tonight and this is what happens. I agree, I want this game to be fun and I was really hoping to incorporate it into my ride not start a complaining session. Personally, I don't care if it takes two days to get the tag that's already called but yea, it cannot be that hard to catch the next one while you are on your current ride.

Either way it won't matter as i can't take another good ride home until Friday due to other issues. Hopefully I can jump in on the next one IF someone actually posts one up for us to get.
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

My Daughter graduates in 15 minutes. So in the best intrest of keeping the game going, here is the tag...

Last edited by Spyder; 05-22-2012, 07:13 PM.
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                                Wow, I post one little simple question of where's the next tag because I knew I was going to take a long ride home from work tonight and this is what happens. I agree, I want this game to be fun and I was really hoping to incorporate it into my ride not start a complaining session. Personally, I don't care if it takes two days to get the tag that's already called but yea, it cannot be that hard to catch the next one while you are on your current ride.

Either way it won't matter as i can't take another good ride home until Friday due to other issues. Hopefully I can jump in on the next one IF someone actually posts one up for us to get.
                                You mean this is your fault!! YOU are hereby sentenced to consume a yard of ale, at your next inconvenience !!....
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X