X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
    Here is the OT thread: Riding Game bickering
    Please use the OT thread for all the bickering, arguing, etc. Let's leave this thread for G rated comments and tags.
    Thanks in advance.
    We could all be cool and delete all the stupid posts from the last few days...

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

The eight plus pages of bickering just yesterday tells me this is not over yet, so I decline. Plus, I already posted that the nearest bridge is over 3 hours round trip and that is slabbing it, no fun on I-65 south with its high concentration of 18 wheelers. I also posted the counties they are in and invited other Indiana riders to get a tag near them.
      Ok, but I think it's close to being over. Come back tomorrow, hopefully Eric has the tag. You know if you kinda lay down on the tank and slip on the trailer you wont have to worry about the other ones. Just saying. Great gas millage, no headwind, no rain. In the mean time you can play the walking game. I don't think anybody has gotten the toilet tag yet. It's right down the hall.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
        That would be awesome. I am willing if others sign on as well. This is "normally" a genteel forum, but this thread is not, at least at the present time.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          Ok, but I think it's close to being over. Come back tomorrow, hopefully Eric has the tag. You know if you kinda lay down on the tank and slip on the trailer you wont have to worry about the other ones. Just saying. Great gas millage, no headwind, no rain. In the mean time you can play the walking game. I don't think anybody has gotten the toilet tag yet. It's right down the hall.
          Would that be the sitting game?
          My bike has a fairing of sorts, but due to being highly modified fuel economy has been sacrificed for sheer fun and the grin factor.

Comment

I don't know. It makes a fun read and can eliminate future probs. But I'll conseed to the hive. Where is the Chairman, on vacation already?
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

party pooper, deleted all my threads for the last 4 pages, I'll delete this one later.

Comment

I still don't know if deleteing is a good idea. It's like deleting history. Maybe clean it up for kiddies. You know potty words. I think I said crap twice. Oooops, I said it again. Sorry, I ment to say doodoo.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Deleted my one negative post and removed the negative comments in the other 2 posts.
                  gsrick, tkent02, Baatfam?

Comment

I still don't know if deleteing is a good idea. It's like deleting history. Maybe clean it up for kiddies. You know potty words. I think I said **** twice. Oooops, I said it again. Sorry, I ment to say doodoo.
                    I disagree. It is more like removing our stupid and/or negative posts and making it acceptable to everyone again.

Comment

Deleted my one negative post and removed the negative comments in the other 2 posts.
                      gsrick, tkent02, Baatfam?
                      Seriuosly I don't think I was nasty, but I'll go back and edit. PM me if I miss something objectionable.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Over a hundred fun-filled miles later and after filming close to 50 beautiful bikes at Bike Night,
                        is this still the tag???

And to prove that you can actually ride across them, one from the other side...

Eric
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-24-2012, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Ok, I've complied. I don't think it was necessary, but it's too late now. Almost looks like nothing happend. I'm not deleting my origional rant. That's just a little too PC for me. Let the good times roll.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                            Over a hundred fun-filled miles later and after filming close to 50 beautiful bikes at Bike Night,
                            is this still the tag???

And to prove that can actually ride across them, one from the other side...

Eric
                            Very nice. Ummm, new tag?
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Geez, it hasn't even been five minutes!
                              Take it to the bitch and whine thread!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I might be reading for 48 hours just to see what I missed in this thread while I was away.

I still have beautiful pic's of beautiful bikes to download also.
                                Even a 1980 GS1000S.

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X