This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See. Easy!

Now, for YOU to get a picture anywhere near a body of water, must have been difficult indeed.
    You probably had to ride for hours and hours just to catch a glimpse.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
      See. Easy!

Now, for YOU to get a picture anywhere near a body of water, must have been difficult indeed.
      You probably had to ride for hours and hours just to catch a glimpse.

Eric
      Yes Eric, it's amazing how hard it can be to find water when you live on an island.
      No signature

Comment

I say we just keeping running the "hot chick on your bike" tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
          I say we just keeping running the "hot chick on your bike" tag.
          You read my mind.
          I thought that was the ONE THING that all of us could agree on.

Eric

Comment

Yes I agree, ignore my tag and we can start playing the hot chick on your bike game!:
            No signature

Comment

How about a hot chick on your bike in front of a picturesque water view?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Went for a ride this morning, tag, picturesque water view, Chippewa Lake, we have several nesting Eagles here.

Comment

New tag, wood carving, must be life size, larger than your bike, man made. No machine built wooden giants, but, may be animal or person. ex; bear, eagle(decent size eagle doesn't have to be larger than bike), something of decent size, a nice carving, chainsaw type preferred. No duck carvings from you hunters.

Last edited by Guest; 05-25-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Nice one OldSkool! I can think of a few here so I will be on my bike today. 20 degrees (70) and sunny here today!
                    No signature

Comment

I've got a chain saw carver about 30 mins. away. If Trevor doesn't beat me to it. Not a biggie If I go I'll post anyway. I think those who get beat posting their tag, should post it anyway. We all like to look at pictures. Just don't post your idea of a next tag, save it for a future tag.
                      GSRick
                      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                        I've got a chain saw carver about 30 mins. away. If Trevor doesn't beat me to it. Not a biggie If I go I'll post anyway. I think those who get beat posting their tag, should post it anyway. We all like to look at pictures. Just don't post your idea of a next tag, save it for a future tag.
                        Thats a great idea, I think we shouldn't post old/stock photos prior to a tag, as it confuses some to whether or not the tag was made, after is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                          Yep I agree, post anyway. I won't be posting until later today anyway.
                          No signature

Comment

Cool, but don't wait on me. I'm stuck at work for 3 more hrs.
                            GSRick
                            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

It hailed a little bit this morning and it doesn't quite look like great riding weather for most of the next couple of days...

From NOAA.Gov:

Today: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Tonight: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 11pm, then scattered showers. Low around 35. Northwest wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Saturday: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a west wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday Night: Isolated showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind between 5 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Eric

Comment

Here we go! This is what I wanna see. Multiple tags in one day. Awesome. Going to go for a ride during lunch, so I'll see if I can get one.

I found my megaphone that fell off last night! But I don't know if there is enough good metal to weld it back on. And I know this is off topic, but can I just get any megaphone muffler for it? I think I found a 750(Unknown year) left megaphone, but I need the right one.

Comment

Working...
                                X