Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it is again. Entrance Gardians, location doesn't make a difference, or the type of gardians.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Damn! I have some of those 6 blocks from here! I just put the Jet away and threw on the shorts. Sippin' a cold beer here... Oh well, maybe tomorrow if nobody beats me to it.
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Rick, your castle is more in the spirit of the original. The turret makes it. So the next tag is a lions Gate. Cool tag.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          Rick, your castle is more in the spirit of the original. The turret makes it. So the next tag is a lions Gate. Cool tag.
          Yeah, literally. I should have taken a close up of the gate itself. Whoever lives there really likes lions.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Castle looks good to me, sorry, just got in, looks like Rapunzel's tower!

I could get your tag easily within minutes, not much of a ride, a few gated homes with guardians, gargoyles, etc, but I have to call it a early one today, will be gone all day tomorrow and have to get up before light, catch you guys late tomorrow or Monday, so have at it spyder, but better hurry, that's an easy tag, you won't get those from me, my next one will be even better than my last, but doable.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
              Castle looks good to me, sorry, just got in, looks like Rapunzel's tower!

I could get your tag easily within minutes, not much of a ride, a few gated homes with guardians, gargoyles, etc, but I have to call it a early one today, will be gone all day tomorrow and have to get up before light, catch you guys late tomorrow or Monday, so have at it spyder, but better hurry, that's an easy tag, you won't get those from me, my next one will be even better than my last, but doable.
              I heard they had planed more to the house, but ran into opposition from HOA. Quite the nasty fight I hear. Old Skool I've got one just for you, since this one is to easy for you. I figured it would be too hard for everbody, so I never posted it. We'll with you in mind, hear is something to challenge you. I went out especially to get this and to try out the memory foam I had put in the seat of my 1000G yesterday.(sweet on the buns and no more ugly sheeps skin) Plus there is an "83 1100e in a barn some where near this house, for sale.

Sorry about the finger, I was in a hurry. /\ That is the front porch in the air. I only saw it open once befor about 3 years ago. Its at the end of a comunity grass runway.

Yeah, I got a little wet today getting this, we've got this little Tropical Storm(Beryl) thing going on. The clouds are coming in bands. Nasty, clear, nasty, clear. Florida weather, you gotta love it. Can't tell you how many times its rained in the back yard and missed the front. Now who is going to get the Lions Gate tag. I saw a beauty tag for Memorial Day, I want to get.
              Last edited by gsrick; 05-27-2012, 06:24 PM.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I think I'm gonna start a new thread just for cool pictures with your bike. Got a lot of cool pictures today on our long ride. No damn guardians though!
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                  I think I'm gonna start a new thread just for cool pictures with your bike. Got a lot of cool pictures today on our long ride. No damn guardians though!
                  There already is one. Did you go for a ride today?
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Only just got in, is that one of those secret garage faces that lift up, looks like no opening, then the whole thing lifts, I've seen one in Jefferson County Ohio, a healthy 1-1/2 to 2 hours away, I wouldn't make it that difficult either, not something so unique, not many can play, but I will make mine so you have to ride out of your home town to find. No-ones posted your gate with guardians yet?? If no one does it by this eve, I'll shoot out tomorrow morning and get one or several, but you'll have to work hard for the next one...
                    Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I'm still out with the wife, just stopped at a roadhouse for a bite and a beer. Got some cool pictures though. Just can't seem to find the damn tag.
                      And the other "picture thread" kinda sucks. I'm thinking strictly cool and unusual picture with your bike. Like most of our tags.
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

Comment

What gate with guardians? You mean LIONS don't you ?
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Well he said any guardians would do. Gargoyles, lions, etc.
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                            Well he said any guardians would do. Gargoyles, lions, etc.
                            Oops ! I stand corrected. I just reread the tag. I just thought the Taco Bus tag had used a little too much poetic license, and didn't want to see a trend started. My apologies.
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

I said any guardians or centries, so the game wont bog down. lions is what I'd prefer. I think old skool mentioned gargoyles. but I've got a special one for him, since this one is too easy. And yes thats the porch and front door pointing at the sky.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Well the are more typically lions over gargoyles these days.
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X