This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    Oops ! I stand corrected. I just reread the tag. I just thought the Taco Bus tag had used a little too much poetic license, and didn't want to see a trend started. My apologies.
    That's why I only posted the food wagons with questions of it's acceptability before posting the follow up tag. Wanted to make sure I didn't have to find an actual taco bus, I'll find unique, but not unobtainable tags, so members in most any geographical area can search for, sometimes I even google other areas to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      Well the are more typically lions over gargoyles these days.
      I saw gargoyles today, along with one home had what looked like mini painted concrete light houses.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        I said any guardians or centries, so the game wont bog down. lions is what I'd prefer. I think old skool mentioned gargoyles. but I've got a special one for him, since this one is too easy. And yes thats the porch and front door pointing at the sky.

My tuffer one yet to come, is too a word.... will be directed at Tom, clue....George Lucas. Whenever I get out on the bike.....honey-do list awaits

Comment

Hmmmm....Star Wars related I suspect.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Hmmmm....Star Wars related I suspect.
            Yes and no, related, but doesn't have to be to be tagged, you'll all see soon enough.

Comment

I had a feeling I should have went with my Memorial Day tag yesterday. T.S.Beryl is going to be around getting everything wet for the holiday. Hey Old Skool, I hope your secret tag is space related. I've got KSC and Eric's got Area 51.
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I had a feeling I should have went with my Memorial Day tag yesterday. T.S.Beryl is going to be around getting everything wet for the holiday. Hey Old Skool, I hope your secret tag is space related. I've got KSC and Eric's got Area 51.
                yes............

Comment

One of these days I'll get in here with a tag that'll be tough to get unless you live near Cape Canaveral or Houston...maybe.

Went looking for a lions gate (or similar) yesterday but came up short. This is farm country. :P

Comment

Hey Old Skool, I hope your secret tag is space related. I've got KSC and Eric's got Area 51.
                    That does help to explain why so many people around here look like they are descendants of alien life forms.

Eric

Comment

So what the hell is the tag?

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                        So what the hell is the tag?
                        Lions Gate/Gate Guardians

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
                          Thx... With all the alien and lifting front door mumbo jumbo, Plus the fact that I'm reading all this on my smartphone, Needed to be sure. Lol

Comment

Go get it Adam, going to be a couple more days till I see the bike, trying to catch up on all the yard work and pool cleaning, trying to get as much done hoping to avoid the severe scattered storms we're supposed to have over the next few days, then I can get back in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                              Go get it Adam, going to be a couple more days till I see the bike, trying to catch up on all the yard work and pool cleaning, trying to get as much done hoping to avoid the severe scattered storms we're supposed to have over the next few days, then I can get back in the game.
                              I have been looking for this house, they have a pair of 5 foot tall stone eagles at the entrance..... they must have flown away!.....

Comment

GOT IT ! ! !

And the NEW tag... A big ass windmill...
                                Last edited by Spyder; 05-28-2012, 03:13 PM.
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X