• Show
Clear All

Acceptable! Next?
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Airport pic's! ('cause I like things that go fast. )

Your bike with Fire Tankers!

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

Eric
        Nice pics, now is it airport pic, or fire tankers in particular? That's more a west coast thing, or near a National forest at least.

Comment

If that is too tough, (Fire Tanker), I got an easy second one...
          Your bike and a single engine airplane...

A little easier or what?
          You really don't want my other back-up tag.

Eric

Comment

In case no one has guessed by now, I am trying to get Flyboy (who's bike builds we all have been watching),
            into the game.
            He probably rides a bike to work and is surrounded by aircraft anyway, right?

Eric

Comment

In case no one has guessed by now, I am trying to get Flyboy (who's bike builds we all have been watching),
              into the game.
              He probably rides a bike to work and is surrounded by aircraft anyway, right?

Eric
              Sounds like a good plan to me...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Eric
                Hey Eric,
                Fire tankers might be a bit tough in the midwest.If nobody gets this in a couple of days and work allows I could take a 190 mi round trip ride to get a pict of one of these

A bit bigger than your fire tanker but one unit just transitioned back to Mitchell Field.

One of my friends has this view from his weekend reserve job, thanks for serving Ed.
                Last edited by Guest; 05-29-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Secondary tag was a single engine airplane.
                  Found on every airfield in the U.S. and Canada at least if not worldwide.
                  How hard could that be? Every municipal airfield is fair game.

My back-up to the back-up tag is some things that I haven't seen since I was 7 years old in this dysfunctional PC world that we now live in.
                  Didn't kill me. I didn't break any bones. Maimed some of the stupid kids though. Stupid, SHOULD hurt.

Eric

Comment

Secondary tag was a single engine airplane.
                    Found on every airfield in the U.S. and Canada at least if not worldwide.
                    How hard could that be? Every municipal airfield is fair game.

My back-up to the back-up tag is some things that I haven't seen since I was 7 years old in this dysfunctional PC world that we now live in.
                    Didn't kill me. I didn't break any bones. Maimed some of the stupid kids though. Stupid, SHOULD hurt.

Eric
                    I could get that tomorrow but its much less interesting plus the ride would be about 10 minutes. I'll have to wait and see what happens as I have to take the company truck to work tomorrow.

Comment

Whitedog, how about a sneak peek at a picture of your '92 GSX1100G?

Eric

Comment

Whitedog, how about a sneak peek at a picture of your '92 GSX1100G?

Eric
                        Ok this is from last fall after about 9000 mi of riding. only changes are new shoes and a Givi sport wind shield.

Comment

I don't have a black one... yet.
                          Silver and Maroon, only.
                          Although... black body parts are in the mail.

She looks great!
                          What shoes/sizes is she wearing now?

Eric

Comment

I don't have a black one... yet.
                            Silver and Maroon, only.
                            Although... black body parts are in the mail.

She looks great!
                            What shoes/sizes is she wearing now?

Eric
                            Stock size but they are Metzeler Z6 sport touring. Took the shimmy out of the front and made the ride much more stable at high lean angles.
                            Raised the needles a tad and now it will wheelie in 2 maybe 3 gears if I would try. Just not what I do. That what the dirt bikes are for.
                            Last edited by Guest; 05-29-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Ok now back to you previous program, lets see your bike and an airplane preferably a tanker per Eric.

Comment

[QUOTE=7981GS;1659304

My back-up to the back-up tag is some thing that I haven't seen since I was 7 years old

Eric[/QUOTE]

No ! We don't want to see the tip of your dick !
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X