This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
    and the pouring rain here today and for the next couple days, no biking for me till next week sometime.
    Same here. Maybe tomorrow.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
      I
      They took them out of most playgrounds because the STUPID kids kept getting broken limbs on them. Pathetic!
      Stupid, should hurt! IMHO.
      Hey now! I broke my arm as a kid on one of those .

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
        Hey now! I broke my arm as a kid on one of those .
        Did you learn from it?
        That's what counts.
        All a part of growing up.
        Unless, you did it twice!

Eric

Comment

when i read this i remember i see this every morning when i drop my son of at school so is this what you are looking for??
          Last edited by Guest; 06-01-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Looks like a winner winner chicken dinner to me, now you need to give us a new tag!

Originally posted by bubby View Post
            when i read this i remember i see this every morning when i drop my son of at school so is this what you are looking for??

Comment

Way to represent bubby!
              And good to see another new player in the game.
              Now, one small little missing item...

WHAT THE H*LL IS THE NEXT TAG!!!

Eric

Comment

Ah come on no new tag with the old??? I thought that got straightened out?! You guys look like your having fun. I will try to play when I can get both tags but only at the same time. Otherwise I have decided it's to slow for me. No big deal, as I had fun playing it over the winter. See ya next winter..
                Last edited by trevor; 06-02-2012, 12:59 AM.
                No signature

Comment

Not this sh:t again.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

sry guys my camera died i took the second tag with my ipod but i cant figure out how to upload it my ipod dosnt give me the option im on my way to retake it with new battery's in the camera

Comment

here it is

Comment

Originally posted by bubby View Post
                        here it is
                        OK...bike next to a handicap parking spot....
                        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

no the helicopter

Comment

I see your Helicopter and raise you one 50's era classic, any make, preferably not in your garage for those of you who may own one, so other than your own. Couldn't get the one tag I want to get yet, can't travel that far from home at the moment. Momma was nice enough to let me play

Comment

We happened into a make shift G-man (GSX1100G owners forum) rally here in Reno!
                              One gentleman mentioned that he would be up from Vallego and had been posting that he would be near south Tahoe so we invited him
                              for some riding and then another forum member from Spanish Springs mentioned that he was playing in a rock band south of Reno last night
                              so we all met at the bar for the concert and today we are going for some fun around Tahoe and Virginia City!
                              All of the best local fun roads!
                              I'll be looking for that tag!

Eric

Comment

Tag met.

For you Ford lovers amid 50s F100 and way cool teardrop trailer.(new)

We'll stick with the collectible auto theme with the next tag, but step it up by at least $100,000. High end autos.

Orlando Bently, Austin & Lambo dealership.

Good luck boys, and girls, if any decide to play again. Allie?
                                Last edited by gsrick; 06-02-2012, 04:13 PM.
                                GSRick
                                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Working...
                                X