X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! I just got home with this tag!

That's a nice truck...
    Last edited by Spyder; 06-02-2012, 04:39 PM.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
      We'll stick with the collectible auto theme with the next tag, but step it up by at least $100,000. High end autos.
      If I still lived in the Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin (TN) area this would be an easy one. Nebraska? Not so much. There are a couple around, but even the rich ones around here are pretty conservative with their cars. Or they go for a nice classic. Plus our roads SUCK for anything with a sporty suspension. Speaking of which...anyone want to buy my car?

Comment

Can't get out today, got the Grand-kids and helping momma, but, any of you northern Ohio guys, Cleveland, etc... there's a couple high end dealerships with Porsche, Ferrari, and Lambo's on Miles road before Richmond Rd. in Warrensville/Bedford

Comment

My friend up the road has a Ferrari Spider in the garage, I don't know if he'd let me get my bike close to it, but I'm gonna try.

Comment

Hi-end car Dealer? The two Ferrari's are inside waiting on parts.(As usual )

Good enough?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

Good enough?

Eric
              That Smart Car in the background is definitely high end!

Just messin with ya!

Wouldn't mind having that BMW though.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Smart Car? Is that what that little POS was? I didn't even see it was there for some reason.
                I thought that the Beemer was an older 635 CSI model but the sticker said that it was a '93 850Ci. (Auto tranny. Yuk!)

Next tag then, is a major brand soda distributor.

Of course, I got that tag on the way to the cool cars dealership.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

Good enough?

Eric
                  Yeah, if thats the best they've got out there. I guess all the really rich retirees move to the southeast so the humidity can lubricate their bones.
                  Whats next? It's dark here already, but I guess that never stopped me before. Just made crappy photos.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Never mind, I guess I type to slow. We used to have a RC cola bottler in Orlando, but I think it's long gone. Have to check Al Gore's net for this one.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Pictures have been moved or deleted? A soda bottler, or distribution center?
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

What happened to all the photos???

Comment

Seized by the FBI !!! They must of found that still out on the back forty ! You need bail money Eric ?
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Ooops! They down-loaded into the wrong album and I moved them.

Recap:

Next tag, major brand soda (soft drink. PC) distributor:

Eric

Comment

In the imortal words of Homer J Simpson, "D'OH!"
                              Last edited by gsrick; 06-04-2012, 03:37 PM.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X