Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are trying to FORCE me into getting a couple of video's and riding 80-90 miles aren't you?
    I was planning on getting the Trizuki out and moving the '78 1000E into the shop for some secret improvements today!

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
      I was between bible study and service, we have a bread and fruit buffet in between. Sorry to dissapoint, the carrage was moved onto the owners porch and I can't think of another around. The rain was nipping at me the whole way home. I got the next tag, but unless someone else gets it this tag today, I won't be able to use it. If it lightens up later, I can try again.

I don't see why a new tag can't be used if it's banked a couple days, the main thing is to get the tag recently posted new, instead of file photos from who knows when, So lets say you saw bigfoot and got him to pose next to your bike, and used it for a new tag after you got the old tag, even if your bigfoot photo is a couple days old, should be ok, correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

It would'nt be hard to retake it, if ever stops RAINING. I kinda rushed the photos anyway, since the rain was following me. It was a backup tag idea. I have about 20 in mind all over town, so I can get one where ever I'm at. Besides I need to switch over to Suzy('78), she hasn't been out in two weeks. I had memory foam put in the seat of my G and with the new speakers, Suzies been neglected. With my flip phone, I can check to see if a tag has been met and post text, but I don't have a smart phone, so I have to get to a computer to upload picts. My computer died a long slow death a few weeks ago, so I rely on my wife laptop and she takes it to work alot. We have enough players that someone, where it's dry will get the tag. The rain chance is suppose to go down after tonight, 30% at the most all next week.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

It's been a gorgeous 90deg today, I was hoping for an excuse to go out and ride, one mamma won't mind so much, my honey do list is never ending at the moment.

Comment

No rain here. Ain't it ironic ! The new tag is a geodesic dome.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

It was a great day out and TCK and I put in about 90 miles together running down some nice roads between here and Middletown (I did about 130 total as I live a bit north of him). Didn't stop to take any pictures so I'll go out and grab the next tag maybe (not this one).
              Last edited by cowboyup3371; 06-09-2012, 07:05 PM.
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I could actually get this tag, if loud_ET doesn't beat me to it, there's one close to him, maybe tomorrow before nonn if I can break free. A good 90+miles round trip

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                  It's been a gorgeous 90deg today, I was hoping for an excuse to go out and ride, one mamma won't mind so much, my honey do list is never ending at the moment.
                  How's she doing? Seems like your getting out often, so that means she is doing better or your driving her nuts.

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  No rain here. Ain't it ironic ! The new tag is a geodesic dome.

We've got one, Spaceship Earth it's in EPCOT. Think I'll pass on this one. I don't think I can get close enough and get a photo for free. Any Google masters want to find me another?

I could actually get this tag, if loud_ET doesn't beat me to it, there's one close to him, maybe tomorrow before nonn if I can break free. A good 90+miles round trip
                  Go for it, and put that top secret tag on us.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I might just get the secret tag, it's kinda in the same direction, only problem is distance, so even though I've gotten out, it was only for short rides, she needs help with the basic of things like removing the lids of pill bottles, let alone all the normal household things that require 2 usable arms. All in all, she's doing better, spirits are a little higher. Thanks for asking!

Comment

Well, I think I got the tag. Tough call though, finding ANOTHER dome in the same city the original one was in:

Do I get bonus points for also having a fountain in the shot?

The next tag:

This photo gives the guideline for what it is:

When I was taking this shot, there was a little girl about 70 yds away, pointing out my motorcycle to her daddy, and I could distinctly hear her saying, "he's not supposed to be doing that". At least I waited until dusk so no kids were playing on the boulder:

and the other side from the road (original shot), set at a jaunty angle

The building in the background is a community centre with a swimming pool and ice rink, that was closed down when our new Olympic Legacy Community centre was opened.

So I guess the next tag would be an outdoor, artificial climbing wall.
                      Last edited by BigD_83; 06-10-2012, 03:43 AM.
                      '83 GS650G
                      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                        Well, I think I got the tag. Tough call though, finding ANOTHER dome in the same city the original one was in:

Do I get bonus points for also having a fountain in the shot?

The next tag:

This photo gives the guideline for what it is:

When I was taking this shot, there was a little girl about 70 yds away, pointing out my motorcycle to her daddy, and I could distinctly hear her saying, "he's not supposed to be doing that". At least I waited until dusk so no kids were playing on the boulder:

and the other side from the road (original shot), set at a jaunty angle

The building in the background is a community centre with a swimming pool and ice rink, that was closed down when our new Olympic Legacy Community centre was opened.

So I guess the next tag would be an outdoor, artificial climbing wall.
                        Nice looking bike, and nice tag, you nailed it fast too. Artificial climbing wall hmmm, every swing set these days has a plank with plastic rocks. Most rock climbing walls here in Ohio are indoors, and not many natural sites here either, The US is too worried about dummies hurting themselves and suing, so it might be hard to find something similar.
                        Last edited by Guest; 06-10-2012, 07:48 AM.

Comment

My boy's school was just at a climbing wall on Friday. I will try to get this one. Have not posted in this game for a while, been busy with the new project.
                          No signature

Comment

We Aguile indoor climbing center where comp pros train, but it only 2 miles away and I don't think they will let me ride in. There might be something down by Universal Studios, but I try to avoid those areas when I'm on 2 wheels. Too many clueless drivers in that area.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Sorry guys no talk talk talk, ride ride ride,

new tag, any historical museum

Damn, my bike looks good!

Comment

Sorry guys no talk talk talk, ride ride ride,

new tag, any historical museum

Damn, my bike looks good!
                                Ha way to go! And yes for an L" model your bike does look good! Just giving you the gears.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X