X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
    She'd say, "Mien Gott! Look at the size of that weenie!"

Or something like that.

Next, a big statue on top of a big hill.

Wife and I actually recognize both of those, from when we lived there, nice tag. Statue on a hill will be a little harder than just any old statue, good one. Wow, we get to see one hand control on the second pic....

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
      Wow, we get to see one hand control on the second pic....
      Sorry, It's really quite a far up the hill, I tried several ways to get the bike in the shot and still see the statue, with the crap cell phone camera and it's lack of zoom that's the best I can do.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Sorry, It's really quite a far up the hill, I tried several ways to get the bike in the shot and still see the statue, with the crap cell phone camera and it's lack of zoom that's the best I can do.
        It's still proof that you rode there...
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

ok....next time, left control, we'll piece it together like a puzzle.

Comment

Got my chain on today, but I live in the prairies so there is no hills, therefor no statues ON hills. I'm going to keep checking this thread though.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
              Got my chain on today, but I live in the prairies so there is no hills, therefor no statues ON hills. I'm going to keep checking this thread though.
              You've had no luck....but keep a positive outlook, way to go, where exactly do you live....Damn, just looked you up on a map, unless someone else uses an ice road trucker for a tag..., what is there near you except nature??! Which by the way, in itself is a good thing.

Comment

You were almost in luck, I was going to use a prairie dog town, but I couldn't get close enough at the time, It just looked like a bunch of dirt.

Comment

You were almost in luck, I was going to use a prairie dog town, but I couldn't get close enough at the time, It just looked like a bunch of dirt.
                  What's the story with the statue ? It looks like you're in the middle of nowhere.
                  Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

You've had no luck....but keep a positive outlook, way to go, where exactly do you live....Damn, just looked you up on a map, unless someone else uses an ice road trucker for a tag..., what is there near you except nature??! Which by the way, in itself is a good thing.
                    I just looked it up too. Wow... long ride to a city of ANY sort...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                      What's the story with the statue ? It looks like you're in the middle of nowhere.
                      That's where I roll.

Comment

Good parts of Nebraska are the same way. And when there is a hill they stick a windmill or water tower on it, not a statue. Think I'll have to wait for the next tag too...

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                          Can you stand up? I do believe it's working. That'll keep you going. Come on its time to go...
                          Nice, I was hopeing someone would pick up on that and in only 5 minutes.

She'd say, "Mien Gott! Look at the size of that weenie!"

Or something like that.

Next, a big statue on top of a big hill.

Alright, thats what I'm talking about. Giant food! That is one big weenie you've got there Tom.
                          GSRick
                          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                            Nice, I was hopeing someone would pick up on that and in only 5 minutes.

Alright, thats what I'm talking about. Giant food! That is one big weenie you've got there Tom.

Careful, now your talking about his giant weenie and calling it food in the same paragraph.

Comment

Careful, now your talking about his giant weenie and calling it food in the same paragraph.

Does your wife know about this?

Eric

Comment

It's 180kms trip to the closest city and back, and it only has a population 30,000!
                                I was close on a couple, there is a giant OX cart in my town (pop. 498) and most of the little towns have similar "middle of nowhere" type road side attractions.
                                I would have had the $100,000+ car tag as my friends parents won $40,000,000 in the lotto and my friend now has a 2009 F430 Ferrari Spider, but he was away for a few days at the time.
                                Wild life would be too easy, we have buffalo, wild horses, moose, white tail, black tail and mule deer, TONS of coyotes.
                                I do have something in mind for a new tag once I get one though.
                                I'm gonna keep trying!!

Tank

Comment

Working...
                                X