Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going down hill fast here. I'm going to have to do some extra praying for your depraved minds.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I think BCCap might get this one today...he's going to have to be creative to prove the statue is on top of a big hill though. I know it is, but it's such a big hill, you'd think you were standing on the flat. Come on Garth, getter done
      '83 GS650G
      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Awe crap ! It just started raining. You'd think I lived in Florida or something. Try again in an hour.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          It's going down hill fast here. I'm going to have to do some extra praying for your depraved minds.
          C'mon Rick, you gotta admit the bottom half of that bun .......does look somewhat suggestive.
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            Awe crap ! It just started raining. You'd think I lived in Florida or something. Try again in an hour.
            If you were living in Florida you've have to trade your bike in for a jetski or an airboat!

Comment

Rain?
              Isn't your skin waterproof?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

C'mon Rick, you gotta admit the bottom half of that bun .......does look somewhat suggestive.
                Your, also on my prayer list now.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Well, dodging around between rain drops. This is what I found. According to dictionary.com it qualifies. However, final judgement is Tkents. I have a tag ready, but will not post til old tag is approved. First photo bike and tag. Second photo, closeup of tag. Third photo from the other side of the parking lot to prove I'm on a hill. Slangily called Little Mountain. If he doesn't approve. I'm not going to tell him what size shotgun gauge he'll need for the mosquitoes on that God foresaken hunk of road he's going to!

stat·ue

   [stach-oo] Show IPA
                  noun a three-dimensional work of art, as a representational or abstract form, carved in stone or wood, molded in a plastic material, cast in bronze, or the like.

1983 GS 750

Comment

Dang...I love that bike....Nice!
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I was tempted to push a bike out to the street for this as a tag but,
                      I would find it hard to believe that anyone else on GSR could also get a tag of their bike with a working cattle drive in the pic.
                      (Just like the eclipse pic. )

Evert year for the Rodeo, they bring in the cattle from the desert down my street and all the way into town (15-17 more miles) to the Livestock Events Center.

"Kat", one of our neighbor's/friend's, was taking up the rear with her Daughter's horse that I remember watching the birth of.
                      It was a much smaller horse then.

Eric

Comment

I've always had a fondness for the Kat's, one day I wouldn't mind owning one as nice as that, what year is that? Very nice pics too, would have been cool to get the bike in front of the fountain for the staue photo. Still, nice tag, looking forward to the new one.

Comment

I don't know Cap, there was already a picture of that statue in my response to your dome tag...I thought about using it again, but that would have been cheap.
                          '83 GS650G
                          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

If that qualifies as a hill in BC I guess I don't need to ride there after all.
                            Not much of a statue either, what is that, a statue of two hunks of rock? I guess it's the thought that counts.
                            Good enough.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                              I was tempted to push a bike out to the street for this as a tag but,
                              I would find it hard to believe that anyone else on GSR could also get a tag of their bike with a working cattle drive in the pic.
                              (Just like the eclipse pic. )

Evert year for the Rodeo, they bring in the cattle from the desert down my street and all the way into town (15-17 more miles) to the Livestock Events Center.

"Kat", one of our neighbor's/friend's, was taking up the rear with her Daughter's horse that I remember watching the birth of.
                              It was a much smaller horse then.

Eric
                              Nice video Eric, wife and I loved it, we think that kind of stuff is neat and part of history, she said it might annoy most city folks, but not us horse lovers, we miss the ones we had. Oh, and take something for that shaking...lol, "camera shake" old fart!

Comment

Thanks guys. It's an 88. I have another tag ready, just waiting on whether the tag is accepted.
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X