Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Tank !! Great photos that reflect the storm.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Actually that Kaw looks like a blast, is that the 400?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
        Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's a piece of junk He's just about ready to give it to me... I need another dirt bike before I get too old to ride one, right now my dirt fix comes from the quads, maybe better that way so I don't kill myself, although a dual sport would be nice

Comment

If you think about it, with a quad every fall is a high side.

I think a dual sport is the best cure for old age, it will probably kill me before I get so old they put tubes in every orifice.

I have been having a blast on mine.

Comment

If you think about it, with a quad every fall is a high side.

I think a dual sport is the best cure for old age, it will probably kill me before I get so old they put tubes in every orifice.

I have been having a blast on mine.
            Most of my quad falls are usually on turns at a tad bit too much umph, bike makes the turn, I end up going another direction, and before I realize if I'm hurt or not, jump up and chase the running away quad, quite funny, and Ouch!

Comment

Nope, plain old 2009 KLX250SF. It's been jetted and has an exhaust, airbox lid off, which makes a HUGE difference over how it was stock (he got it brand new a couple months ago). It goes 130km/h+ and the limit here is 100. I find it too light and too narrow for me, and it has a 6 speed so it seems like I'm always shifting. I can hit 140km/h in 3rd on my GS, hehe.

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
              Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's a piece of junk He's just about ready to give it to me... I need another dirt bike before I get too old to ride one, right now my dirt fix comes from the quads, maybe better that way so I don't kill myself, although a dual sport would be nice
              It's a cool bike I suppose, it's owner is 260lbs and I'm 320, both of close to 6 1/2 feet and it doesn't seem sluggish or weak at all. In fact it'll do wheelies in the first couple gears if your not careful with the throttle!
              It'd probably flip right over with a 140lb rider, lol.

edit: I should add that he bought it because it cost half what it did in 2009, and cut his daily fuel cost from $15-$18 (crown victoria, police interceptor) to $5 or less a day. AND they still gave him the 3 year warranty on it!

And thanks everyone else. It was nice to finally get one, even if I got soaked in the process!

Tank
              Last edited by Guest; 06-14-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Small wheels. Must be a motard. Looks like fun, and 80 mph on a 250 is not too shabby.

Comment

Not a lot of grain grown down here, but elevators are used for other stuff. Technically the same. I need some judgement calls on this one guys. I don't get off till 3 and it might be raining by then, but just incase its clear. Does grain actually need to be involved?
                  Last edited by gsrick; 06-14-2012, 09:51 AM.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Alligator Elevators?

Comment

Alligator Elevators?
                      Probably Soylent Green. Gotta do something with all those old folks.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                        Not a lot of grain grown down here, but elevators are used for other stuff. Technically the same. I need some judgement calls on this one guys. I don't get off till 3 and it might be raining by then, but just incase its clear. Does grain actually need to be involved?
                        I don't see why grain has to be used, we have some that used to be grain elevators and have been converted for a dry dog food company, some that were grain, but just aren't in use today, submit it, we'll let tank decide.

Comment

Next tag on it's way!

Comment

Next tag is Huge flag. Does not have to be a national flag.

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post

Next tag on it's way!
                              cool, I had one again about a block away, but was too lazy to get it. Nice tag!

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                                Nice tag!
                                Thanks! Just glad to finally get in the game!

EDIT: Holy crap...I didn't even realize until now that it's Flag Day in the US today! Guess I picked an appropriate tag. LOL
                                Last edited by Guest; 06-14-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X