Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panorama, that's one of my favorite Cars albums. I'm going to pass on this one and go listen to the album.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Could have gotten a good one today, came down out of the hills, Denver down there all lit up in the sun, with a huge black thunderstorm in the background. The city really popped out. Too busy gaping to take a pic.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
        Is that Litchfield, where you live ?
        Nope, Cleveland Ohio, from Cleveland's Edgewater Park

Comment

bccap, with that clean air, it is obvious that you are not posting a picture of a US city.

Eric

Comment

Actually Eric. It was a deep seeded plot to discover where the Wednesday Night bike night was. CSIS is involved !
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

bccap, here ya go...

Map...

If you can possibly finish an entire $3.00 (4-6PM) plate of beer-battered onion rings and are still hungry, seek medical attention!

Eric

Comment

Hmmm... Greasy food, beer, and motorcycles. A recipe for Canadian Nirvana !! Might have to hang a left after Charlies gathering.
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Another crazy canook is threatening to show up for next Wednesday.
                  Grand Rouge is going to try and make it.

Eric

Comment

Hello ! Hello ! Is anybody out there ?
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                      Hello ! Hello ! Is anybody out there ?
                      Rode a couple of hundred miles this weekend...saw all kinds of panoramic views of cities...
                      But...I didn't want to pull over for a picture...I was having too good a time...
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Downpour, rain yesterday, today, tomorrow, I won't melt, but cagers are crazy enough, and I don't ride towards the city intentionally too often, and definitely not while it's raining.

Comment

This is about as panoramic as I can get with my cell phone. Southern view of the St. Johns River east of Sanford, Fl. on SR 46. Maybe one of you computer wizards can tie them together. This is not the tag, my bad.

Last edited by gsrick; 06-17-2012, 11:12 PM.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I couldn't resist this shot. It reminded me of GSR members around a parts bike.
                            Last edited by gsrick; 06-17-2012, 11:01 PM. Reason: No need for it.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Rick,_Now_we_will_have_to_pray_for_you!

Eric

Comment

Um, isn't the tag a city scape? Or "panoramic" view of a city?
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X