• Show
Clear All

It was....

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Late again! Oh well, I'll post my panorama anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
        Um, isn't the tag a city scape? Or "panoramic" view of a city?
        You are so correct. I relinquish my claim and the new tag( I'll save my Johnson for another time). There is no good vantage point to get a panoramic view of Orlando, but nobody else seemed to be stepping up to the plate. So, with no further adu Musicman yourrrrrr up. Next tag?
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
          Rick,_Now_we_will_have_to_pray_for_you!

Eric
          For what? I don't know what you are refering to.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Not my tag, I was merely asking? I'm good with it in the interest of moving on.
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Musicman. Tag accepted, and a nice shot too.. Where is it?
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Whoa, I got one!

The picture is from a hill in downtown St. Helens Oregon, the locals call it old town St. Helens. You can see the courthouse (has the bell tower) which is one of the oldest buildings and the Columbia river too. I'll have to get a new tag tomorrow if the weather holds, need to think about where I want to go!

In the meantime, here's the courthouse, I took this one as a tag back when we were looking for a library, bike has changed colors, haha

NOT THE TAG!
                Last edited by Guest; 06-18-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Why not same tag, new picture? Court house should get a few on their bikes. Everybody should have one near by. Lets see who has the coolest. Orlando and Sanford both have fairly new buildings.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

haha, local courthouse to me is 100kms+

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                      haha, local courthouse to me is 100kms+
                      Tank, I'm starting to think a gallon of milk is a 100km+...lol you should be posting pics of UFO sightings, bigfoot,....

Comment

A gallon of milk IS 100kms+, lol.
                        I can get half gallons and smaller locally though, lol.

Once the fields have grain crops in them I might be able to get some circles!
                        I'm far enough north that as far as crops go, it's still spring time.
                        the sun goes down at 10:30pm and comes back up at 4:30am, haha.

This is my ride to get to any kind of fast food, box store, major services etc.,

There is other cities I could go to, but they are further away!
                        Tank

Comment

So.... it's raining, and I HATE riding my bike in the rain, for 2 reason, no back fender and no rain gear. So, does anyone have a problem with using the tag I never got to use of the old courthouse? Was planning on the same picture anyway, just with the updated paint, and that picture is only a month old or so. If not, it probably won't be until tomorrow when I can get a new picture.

Comment

I don't have a problem with it. But I'm not the powers that be .
                            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

You really need a new ride and pic to get the tag, otherwise we could all sit on file photos when conditions aren't right. It's what motivates us to get out....and I'm really not the "powers that be" but just pretend I am.

Comment

I agree. Where's the "mean ass moderator"???
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X