This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
    You really need a new ride and pic to get the tag, otherwise we could all sit on file photos when conditions aren't right. It's what motivates us to get out....and I'm really not the "powers that be" but just pretend I am.
    Uh oh! I agree, needs to be a same day, near the same time photo. Tags still open.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I got severely chastised for doing it and started a 2 page argument/debate/all out war. Haha!
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I'm confused. Which tag is still open ? Mine?
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          I'm confused. Which tag is still open ? Mine?
          Looks like the courthouse picture.

Comment

Your panoramic view of a city, town and so on. I had a pan. view, but sadly no civilization. I deleated the new tag I posted, since it wasn't my turn to post. So somebody needs to get the tag. Nothing has changed here. No over looking hills in O-town.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Hey Tank. How about a shot of that town you live in? You've got our curiosity going.
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                Hey Tank. How about a shot of that town you live in? You've got our curiosity going.
                Ditto!

Eric

Comment

lol, maybe if i could climb up on one of the 4 or 5 grain elevators.
                  Since this is the prairies there isn't many places to get elevation to get a good picture.
                  BUT there is actually a hill in Paradise Hill I can use I suppose.
                  Although its a steep gravel road, I'll give it a try!
                  I'll be back in about an hour or so.

Tank

Comment

Go Tank Go !!
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ok, here we go.
                      Now, I don't live IN the town, more like a couple Kms outside of town, so this picture is of our way into town.

This is the steep dirt road I was thinking of to take a picture from, as you can see it wasn't a good spot for a pan shot.

While in town I stopped by to see my lottery winning buddy, he had his car out (that I mentioned earlier in this thread) so I finally got a photo op with it, even if it is much to late to use it as a tag.
                      Almost hard to believe that a multimillionaire lives in that tiny little house!

While talking to him he said he just hit a deer with it yesterday!!!
                      Lucky he was going fast enough that it was just a glancing blow, lol.
                      Estimate for repairs are around $10,000!

And FINALLY, the best panoramic shot I could get of this little town.
                      There is a couple roads that go left from this picture, and one to the right after the church, but only thing on that road is the tavern, and an Esso cardlock. That church by the way has painted by a local resident some years ago named Count Berthold Von Imhoff, an artist who's paintings hang in the Vatican and royal castles and historical churches all over the world.

And for the next tag, lets go with Native Dwellings!

Good Luck!
                      Tank

Comment

My wife is a native Floridian, can I take a picture of my house? She is part Blackfoot, but I don't know what part that is. Foot? I'm already in the doghouse so don't even try.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I too am originally from Florida. Lakeland/Bartow area.
                          Moved to Canada just before my teen years as my mother was moving back home, and I went with her.
                          I'll be in Lakeland in August, but not with a bike to ride.

You just be careful rick! Not too many things more dangerous than an angry squaw!

Tank

Comment

Great shot Tank !! Inquiring minds want know.
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Sorry guys, I'll try better next time I got on my phone when I took the pic and saw it was claimed already, so I finished cruising around and never took another.

Comment

We still want to see it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X