• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
    Or was it, "Thanks for the tank tour?"
    Both, are correct.

Eric

Comment

haha the buffalo herd was too far from the road for good pictures, and being a long weekend the lakes were swamped with campers, only other thing was the oil tanks, lol.

Tank

Comment

Can I play too?

Comment

You just did ! Welcome aboard. And the next tag is ??
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

windmill?

Has that been done?

Comment

It has been done, but it is now the tag. It's unavoidable to repeat tags. It's all about the ride. Welcome to "the game"...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I just did a search and found it had already been tagged... Sorry guys. Do we have a list of what has been used already?

Comment

If we did, it would be a VERY looooooong list...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

The tag is fine. I usually go through the previous few days, just so I don't repeat something recent. As Spyder, said its about the ride.
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by CEEDUBB View Post
                      I just did a search and found it had already been tagged... Sorry guys. Do we have a list of what has been used already?
                      As others said, your tag is fine. Game's been going on so long that we will have some repeats. Besides, a windmill is a nice tag to get out for some country riding. If we kept repeating a specific street sign tag then that might get boring.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                        As others said, your tag is fine. Game's been going on so long that we will have some repeats. Besides, a windmill is a nice tag to get out for some country riding. If we kept repeating a specific street sign tag then that might get boring.
                        Repeating a theme should be ok as long as it doesn't get too over abused, but I would say if you got it once, you couldn't use the same tag again even if it's a different day, why repeat pictures, just a thought.

Comment

I'm just glad someone got the oil/natural gas tag quickly. Last time that came up I had to go to Taco Bell an use that as a gas producer, for the tag. Creativity sometimes has to be stretched just a little. Welcome to the forum and the game CEEDUBB and thanks for not making us wait for the new tag. Usually a rookie mistake. I agree with old_skool and spyder on repeats, it's gonna happen, just don't use a same location as before. I've gotten a race track before, so if I get another it will be a different one.
                          GSRick
                          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Some people think I'm a........ Oh, never mind. Do those whirly things kids blow count ?
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                              Some people think I'm a........ Oh, never mind. Do those whirly things kids blow count ?
                              Thats the closest thing I can find, besides my moms garden windmill. Not very interesting. Where's Eric he hasn't gotten a tag lately? They've got to have some power generator windmills out there. I'm heading to a moto swap meet in Webster in the morning, maybe there are some out in the pasture lands.
                              GSRick
                              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Moto swap meet, Wednesday night bike nights. I wish we did stuff like that.
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X