Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found one in Winter Garden on a You Tube video, but I don't think I can find it or take a photo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMFj0wWdYAY
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      Moto swap meet, Wednesday night bike nights. I wish we did stuff like that.
      First sunday of every month behind the Webster Flea Market and there is a car swap down the road at the Sumter fairgrounds, but they wimp out in the summer months. They both have websites, check them out. http://www.cyclemeet.com/ The bike meet is mostly Harley stuff, but it's like to lottery, you never know. I almost bought an 82 CBX SuperSport there when I was looking to get back into bikes. No title, mean no-no here in Fl., too hard to get one. Shame too, he only wanted 2k andit was my favorite the pearl white one.
      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        Thats the closest thing I can find, besides my moms garden windmill. Not very interesting. Where's Eric he hasn't gotten a tag lately?
        They've got to have some power generator windmills out there. I'm heading to a moto swap meet in Webster in the morning, maybe there are some out in the pasture lands.
        Ask and yea shall receive!

One windmill...

Notice that it is not one of the previously posted ones?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
          Ask and yea shall receive!

One windmill...

Notice that it is not one of the previously posted ones?

Eric
          And the next tag is? Damm newbee.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Funny that you would ask.

I, of course!, took several!!!

I'll start with this EASY one.

As I was simply jumping the curb, riding across the walkway while dodging pedestrians (why are they on the sidewalk anyway!?? LOL),
            I parked, jumped off the bike, grabbed camera and took a quick pic of a stupid old animated statue/figurine.
            Just to show that we do have one of those around here and I didn't get it when it was a tag.
            Well, it turns out that these homies (hiding their faces in the first pic), REALLY didn't want to have their pictures taken. LOL!
            After they threatened to break my camera and me, I said that I was doing a riding game and had to get a picture of a stupid statue.
            I told them that I destroyed the pic.
            Then, they VOLUNTEERED to pose for a picture after they dawned their handy dandy masks. (For robberies, break-in's, etc.)

So, after that long story, the next tag is a couple of want-to-be thugs/home boys on the streets.

First pic...

After they were appeased...

Go out and get it!

Eric

Comment

So whats the tag? Another big ole person or maminal? Or a couple of loitering dumdasses? Or a couple of loitering dumdasses in front of a big ole person or maminal? Whats with the cane, somebody bust a cap in his.................
              Last edited by gsrick; 06-30-2012, 10:15 PM.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Yes, the tag is homies/criminals on the streets.

Well, if you can't find a couple of want-to-be gangsta's on the streets, either of these in this video will do.
                I zoomed in on both possible "tags". Should be obvious what they are.
                But I will be sorely disappointed that you can't find any local "criminals in waiting".
                BTW, don't you live in Cuba, USSA?
                Should be easy for you Rick.

Eric

Comment

That's not going to happen for me... There is a reason I live where I live... I'll wait for the next one. And I thought the bandannas where supposed to be blue or red. I don't think purple is very intimidating.
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-30-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Yep, no thugs out here. Something like that wouldn't be seen as 'tough' by any of the oil workers, farmers or cowboys, lol.

Tank

Comment

Well, if you can't find a couple of want-to-be gangsta's on the streets, either of these in this video will do.
                      But I will be sorely disappointed that you can't find any local "criminals in waiting".

Eric
                      Oh, weve got them. I'm not sure if we have any of the dreaded purple barney's on this side of the Mississippi, but I'll see what I can run across on the way home from the swap meet in Webster. Since I don't have to find that windmill in Wintergarden, I'm sure I can find some homeboyz with their pants around their knees. I picked up a little digital camera at a garage sale that zooms, so I'll try it out tomorrow. Just not sure about the uploads, no paper work comes with a $15 camera. How about some homies hanging around the fountain or at the movie theater. I can't think of a theater with a fountain and homies.
                      Last edited by gsrick; 06-30-2012, 11:15 PM.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Two more tags are in the video that I posted!
                        So, you have a choice of THREE tags!
                        Surely, one of three should be EASY.

Now go out and RIDE!!!

Eric

Comment

Eric
                          Tag clue game? Pick a tag game?
                          So a fountain or a theatre are alternatives to homies in bandanas.....

This is getting too complicated. Now back to the riding game everyone. Any of the 3 tags will do I guess.

Comment

All I got to say is wow !! Not impressed !
                            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

I saved an easy one just for you to find bccap.
                              Since you seem to have a problem with making the tag(s) easy to find and not require days to pass with no one able to find them,
                              I have also gotten one just like you would post!

Here you go...

A Sundial!

Hurry up and get YOUR tag!

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                All I got to say is wow !! Not impressed !
                                Well then get the tag that can get you chased and shot at. I know there are thugs in oh Canada, I used to watch 21 jump street.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X