X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    Dude you left Lakeland for that?
    I didn't so much LEAVE, when my parents divorced my mother moved back to Canada where her mother lived, and I went with her. I was too young to really have a say.

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out the guy with the $40,000,000 staying there.
    He is from this area, his parents are too, and their parents before them.
    He bought a very large house, gave each of his kids a few mil, bought pretty much everything on the snap-on truck, a few new cars, trucks, tractors and quads.
    Really down to earth people though. I knew him before the lotto winning and him and his family hasn't really changed at all.
    Except for his parent who are retired, they all still work everyday, still mow their own lawns and fix their own cars. Well except for the Ferrari. He popped the engine in his newer subaru sti and we fixed that in his new shop oursleves.
    He had a big ass chevy 4x4 which is now going through a pretty bad ass overhaul!
    But I mean, if you are from here the winters don't seem that bad I guess, lol.
    I find that hard to imagine, but I can understand it.

And while you guys are melting in the heat we haven't had a single day over 76F!

I won't be playing for a few days or more as my R/R blew one of it's circuits and now my battery is dead. I can still ride my friends klx250sf but it wouldn't qualify for tags.

Tank

Comment

Why wouldn't it qualify ? We've had loads of bikes that aren't GS's, including my 88 Kat. Besides you'd just be using it til you get a new rr.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post

I won't be playing for a few days or more as my R/R blew one of it's circuits and now my battery is dead. I can still ride my friends klx250sf but it wouldn't qualify for tags.

Tank
        I think you might have created yourself a brand loyalty discount coupon from Eric with that comment. Hit him up for a good R/R while it's redeemable and get back in the game.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
          .... I can still ride my friends klx250sf but it wouldn't qualify for tags.

Tank
          Just use the Kawi for the tag. Just make the tag something that an old street bike can get at. Besides, I'm waiting for someone to fill a tag with a Harley, but it does require riding it for more than a mile, so....?

Comment

So the tag is a gazebo? That I can do.
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
              So the tag is a gazebo? That I can do.
              Only if the Gazee's are playing music in it. Technically I guess there is a difference. Location, size, usage? I'm not that smart.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Looks like a gazebo to me. Never seen anybody playing music in them, accept tv, and movies. Whatever it is I can find some... If, and when it stops storming here! Should be tomorrow...
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  Only if the Gazee's are playing music in it. Technically I guess there is a difference. Location, size, usage? I'm not that smart.
                  The tag was a bandstand--translation, appears to be an old Gazebo or town square structure used for music or whatever...getting too technical again, reading into the post, If he were to say a bandstand playing music and must be playing bluegrass...well, like I said, reading into it. This is a simple game, don't complicate it unless specific parameters are specified.

Comment

Looks like a gazebo to me. Never seen anybody playing music in them, accept tv, and movies. Whatever it is I can find some... If, and when it stops storming here! Should be tomorrow...
                    This tag won't last that long. I can GARAUNTEEEE THAT, and I'm itching to use a tag I held off on from Memorials Day. Just a little patriotic tag for July 4th. It would be kina cool if we can get ALL the players to get shots of their bikes with fireworks in it, similar to the photo Eric posted yesterday.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                      The tag was a bandstand--translation, appears to be an old Gazebo or town square structure used for music or whatever...getting too technical again, reading into the post, If he were to say a bandstand playing music and must be playing bluegrass...well, like I said, reading into it. This is a simple game, don't complicate it unless specific parameters are specified.
                      GEEEEZZZZ WHIZ!
                      Do I have to put LOL evertime I kid around. lol My phone doesn't have cute little faces. lol As Trevor like to say, "Just giving Spyder the gears". It must be a Monday thing. lol
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gs rick View Post
                        GEEEEZZZZ WHIZ!
                        Do I have to put LOL everytime I kid around. lol My phone doesn't have cute little faces. lol As Trevor like to say, "Just giving Spyder the gears". It must be a Monday thing. lol
                        Wasn't being mean, was giving YOU the gears, see, you read into a post too much as previously stated

And, your too slow old man, maybe next tag..

One Gazebo, used for Country music jamborees and ice cream socials

next tag, a restaurant sign/name using an animal theme, must be restaurant only.

That a was a fun morning 2 mile blast, probably won't be riding here much today, damn near a 100 degrees everyday for a week.

Comment

NICE ! ! ! I can do that too... hahaaa!
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

Comment

Some of us have to work. We can't just slack off and lounge around. I'm not sure how to text it, so just picture me sticking my tongue out and making a noise that used to get me a smack up side my head, if I was in reach. lol
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

NICE ! ! ! I can do that too... hahaaa!
                              Are you going to get wet now, because only the tag has changed, not the weather. Picture the same thing I told old_skool to in my last post.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

No, I am at work. but if it is dry out I can go and get that tag...
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X