This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    I think you might have created yourself a brand loyalty discount coupon from Eric with that comment. Hit him up for a good R/R while it's redeemable and get back in the game.
    After that post, I'm on it already!

Eric

Comment

Lol, I did find an incredibly cheap r/r on ebay, and it's one of the ones recommended for our bikes. SH532 shipped to Canada for $23, most seem to charge more than that JUST for shipping.

Surprisingly no animal named restaurants around. Only have 4 within a 25 minute ride, lol. 2 are taverns and two are Chinese.

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post

Surprisingly no animal named restaurants around. Only have 4 within a 25 minute ride, lol. 2 are taverns and two are Chinese.

Tank
        A dragon is/was an animal... just sayin'...
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Yeah, no dragons on the signs, I thought about that already.
          There is a lodge called Bucks Paradise, but that's down 30kms of loose gravel road, and they just hunt the food, they don't really serve any in a restaurant sense.

Tank

Comment

Yeah, no dragons on the signs, I thought about that already.
            There is a lodge called Bucks Paradise, but that's down 30kms of loose gravel road, and they just hunt the food, they don't really serve any in a restaurant sense.

Tank
            I think pretty much, unless we get a tag of our bike next to....well um....some green grass you may have to ride a ways

Comment

Still too far down the gravel roads in loose gravel on a borrowed bike that I'm not used to that JUST passed 3000kms on the dial and has street rated tires.

I'll do ones I can get on pavement though!!

Tank

edit: on the bright side, managed to track down a stator and R/R for dirt cheap, so depending on the mail service I should be on my own bike again soon.

Comment

Still too far down the gravel roads in loose gravel on a borrowed bike that I'm not used to that JUST passed 3000kms on the dial and has street rated tires.

Tank
                I'm thinking you need to raise that front fender about 4", enduro tires, maybe even a custom scrambler exhaust, and you'd be in business where you live.

Comment

Tank

edit: on the bright side, managed to track down a stator and R/R for dirt cheap, so depending on the mail service I should be on my own bike again soon.
                  You've never heard of the Mcdonald butterfly, or the King salmon?
                  Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

After passing right by the chain restaurant Black Bear, and a few others, I got this one on the way home...

Next tag is down-loading

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

Next tag is down-loading

Eric
                      Long download? Must be hi res pics? You know how impatient we are!!

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                        Long download? Must be hi res pics? You know how impatient we are!!
                        Northern Nevada is a long way from a lot of stuff, including the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
                          Northern Nevada is a long way from a lot of stuff, including the Internet.
                          you don't poke a stick at an angry bear....now he'll take even longer, remember when you tried to rush tkent....

besides...at least he got the tag before you guys...

Comment

That's ok, I'm ready for his next tag before he even knows what it is!

Comment

Lurch, we need that large blank spot moved so that we can have a clearer view of that beautiful bike!!!

This one is really just for bccap although I am certain that our riding pals in Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona can get this tag.
                              Only not CAUSED by the police.

Next tag is a brush fire CAUSED by a hi-speed police chase after a suspect that ran a yellow light (possibly).
                              (They are busy working up a GOOD reason why they were in a hi-speed pursuit.)
                              I'm certain that he will be charged with raping a bus full of Nuns and attempting to kill an officer with the car or some such BS by the time they write the script.
                              Causing the guy to crash, flip the car and burst into flames and start a brush fire next to hi-end homes while he escapes on foot! LMAO!.
                              It happens every day with these shoot first Nazi's running around with badges and guns.

See, an easy tag. Just like the ones that bccap finds.

But, to make Old_Skool happy, the details are that you also have to show the bag filled with parts with your bike that are on the way to the Post Office and going to 4 GSR members.
                              (You can skip that part. LOL!)

Video of Looky Lou's, neighbors, endangered homes, local news crew van and some of motorcycle cops.
                              All BECAUSE of a police chase!

Bonus points for helicopters with buckets of water for the fire...

And pictures from the other side of the valley while stopped at a street light...

As EVERY road within 5 miles of this spot had every form of law enforcement that had a working air conditioner in their vehicle's parked and chatting with each other with the lights on to look important,
                              I knew that it was safe to break the sound barrier on any/all roads away from that area.

Some of the news reports:

KRXI Fox 11 news provides local news, weather forecasts, notices of events and items of interest in the community, sports and entertainment programming for Reno/Sparks and nearby towns and communities in the Truckee Meadows area, including Carson City, North and South Lake Tahoe, Donner Lake, Tahoe City, Kings Beach, Crystal Bay, Truckee, Verdi-Mogul, Sun Valley, Cold Springs, Lemmon Valley, Spanish Springs, Fernley, Fallon, Virginia City, Carson City, Kingsbury, Zephyr Cove, Round Hill, Glenbrook, Stateline, and Incline Village, and Mt. Rose.

Eric

Comment

Next tag is a brush fire

Eric
                                I guess I need to strap down a can of gas and a box of matches to the bike, and head out looking for a lonely hay field........

After that, the new tag will be looking through bars at my bike outside a police station

Comment

Working...
                                X