X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    Looks vaguely familiar.
    Aw, crum...Cap. When did you post this one?

Now I have to go for another ride so we don't leave people hanging. Darn you and your precog abilities! And it was a better angle, and just a much better photograph overall. I can't even rag on you for using a 16V liquid-cooled machine either...
    '83 GS650G
    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Long time ago. Your tag is fine. It's up to us to find a new one.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Long time ago. Your tag is fine. It's up to us to find a new one.
        I know where there is another one not too far away...hint, hint

...but you would have to get really creative in your motorcycle placement.

I'm still rooting for Mt. Palomar, or maybe the Gemini. Then there are all the great observatories in Hawaii. Must be plenty of daylight left there
        '83 GS650G

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
          I know where there is another one not too far away...hint, hint

...but you would have to get really creative in your motorcycle placement.

I'm still rooting for Mt. Palomar, or maybe the Gemini. Then there are all the great observatories in Hawaii. Must be plenty of daylight left there
          If you're talking about the one on top of the Earth Sciences building. Will a motorcycle fit in the elevator ?
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Next tag coming up!!

Comment

Tag?

Eric
              Last edited by Guest; 07-06-2012, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Ok sorry for the wait, it was a bit out of my way (but worth it). Here is the tag. A rocket! (yeah!) Can be a fake one, but has to be larger than a model rocket (pro model rockets over 6ft would be acceptable):

Last edited by Guest; 07-06-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Now THAT'S a tag ! ! !

NICE ! ! !

Does a missile count?
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                    Now THAT'S a tag ! ! !

NICE ! ! !

Does a missile count?
                    Do you think your missile is big enough?

Comment

6ft. using a fishing measuring stick?

Eric

Comment

Great tag ! But there has to be a story there ? Space museum ?
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Great tag ! But there has to be a story there ? Space museum ?
                          Yes, Sorry! http://www.sacmuseum.org/

Strategic Air Command is located in Bellevue Nebraska, just south of Omaha. The museum, the Strategic Air and Space Museum, used to be located just off base. In the mid/late 90s the museum was moved near Ashland, roughly half way between Lincoln and Omaha.

It's not quite as large or impressive as the Smithsonian Air and Space museum but it's still very cool. Lots of old bombers and fighters and one of my favorite jets ever, the SR-71! They do restorations there too and there are a number of aircraft in restoration at any given time. Definitely worth checking out if you are every in Nebraska (not much else to see! heh)

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
                            Ok sorry for the wait, it was a bit out of my way (but worth it). Here is the tag. A rocket! (yeah!) Can be a fake one, but has to be larger than a model rocket (pro model rockets over 6ft would be acceptable):

Did I miss you getting the Observatory tag, or was I usurped?

Either way, cool new tag!
                            oops...dang computer is slow today. The other images just popped up
                            '83 GS650G

Comment

Does a fake approx 6' toy rocket at a putt putt course count??

NOT THE TAG....ONLY FOR FUN...
                              Last edited by Guest; 07-06-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
                                Yes, Sorry! http://www.sacmuseum.org/

Strategic Air Command is located in Bellevue Nebraska, just south of Omaha. The museum, the Strategic Air and Space Museum, used to be located just off base. In the mid/late 90s the museum was moved near Ashland, roughly half way between Lincoln and Omaha.

It's not quite as large or impressive as the Smithsonian Air and Space museum but it's still very cool. Lots of old bombers and fighters and one of my favorite jets ever, the SR-71! They do restorations there too and there are a number of aircraft in restoration at any given time. Definitely worth checking out if you are every in Nebraska (not much else to see! heh)
                                Thanks Marc. That looks like it is well worth a visit if I'm ever in the hood.
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X