This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
    Does a fake approx 6' toy rocket at a putt putt course count??

Its Marc's call. But I don't really think it's in the spirit of the tag.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      Its Marc's call. But I don't really think it's in the spirit of the tag.
      NOT THE TAG SILLY

Only a joke, I'm not waiting on a call I was on my way home from the Post Office when I heard what the tag was, this is at the end of my street, too hot and need to stay close to momma today or I'd head to the NASA space center in Cleveland.

EDITED THE ORIGINAL POST SO NO-ONE THINKS THE TAG HAS BEEN MET
      Last edited by Guest; 07-06-2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

NOT THE TAG SILLY

Only a joke, I'm not waiting on a call I was on my way home from the Post Office when I heard what the tag was, this is at the end of my street, too hot and need to stay close to momma today or I'd head to the NASA space center in Cleveland.
        Oops. I've been had. Oh well, excuse me while I pry my foot out of my mouth. Hope it cools off for you guys. I won't tell you what its like here.
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Ooo, NASA stuff would be awesome! Those are the kind of pictures I'm hoping for but if not possible in a reasonable time frame maybe we can relax the requirements a bit. But real big rockets are cool, so go find those! I'd also accept the Space Shuttle or Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipOne or Two.

NOT THE TAG SILLY

EDITED THE ORIGINAL POST SO NO-ONE THINKS THE TAG HAS BEEN MET

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
            Ooo, NASA stuff would be awesome! Those are the kind of pictures I'm hoping for but if not possible in a reasonable time frame maybe we can relax the requirements a bit. But real big rockets are cool, so go find those! I'd also accept the Space Shuttle or Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipOne or Two.
            It's going to be even hotter tomorrow and I'm already showing 99degres F here right now, with high humidity, I was sweating while the bike was moving Otherwise I'd love to cruise down to NASA Glenn Research Center.
            Sun through Tue will be down in the lower 80's again, but calling for scattered and sometimes severe thunder storms, so we'll see how long the tag last.
            bccap-Oops. I've been had. Oh well, excuse me while I pry my foot out of my mouth. Hope it cools off for you guys. I won't tell you what its like here.
            No biggy, all for fun

Comment

No rockets around here. I might be able to find a missile. There is one around here somewhere, I just can't remember where...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                No rockets around here. I might be able to find a missile. There is one around here somewhere, I just can't remember where...

Now I'm not the originator of the rocket, but I bet if you post a missile, he'd be hard pressed not to accept it, and it kinda falls into the theme, and both tags are dangerously close to the special tag I want to get, in fact, all these cool tags as of late kinda deflates the one I want to get a little.

Comment

A missile is a rocket that's going to ruin your day.
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Well if nobody gets it by tomorrow afternoon, we have a place between Titusville and Coco Beach that I've heard about.......
                    GSRick
                    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Found this under home sales. Kind of interesting.

20th Century Castles offers missile bases, communications bunkers, silos and other unique, underground properties.
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                        Well if nobody gets it by tomorrow afternoon, we have a place between Titusville and Coco Beach that I've heard about.......
                        Was just going to post mine. But I'd much rather see what you have in mind. I'll only post if the tag gets drawn out.
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gs rick View Post
                          I just had an epiphany....Titusville and Coco Beach, didn't we just have a new member with the user name "cocotits" and we was all wondering how he got that name...hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                            Can't remember where you left it eh? I HATE it when that happens!

Countries, tend to do that a lot also.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                              Found this under home sales. Kind of interesting.

http://www.missilebases.com/properties
                              That is just WAY TOO COOL!
                              Thanks for sharing that find.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                                That wouldn't happen to be that small place where they used to move them around on these giant treaded
                                (grouser's for those of you looking for a great scrabble word) crawler platforms at about 7 mph?

Now that we sold out NASA, perhaps it will become a new theme park?
                                Those could be the world's slowest rides.

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X