Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm yes fresh catfish, and fresh pearch are my favorites. In that order.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

For me its fresh halibut. But I have not tried either of your choices.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

OK, this thread has derailed into a fish appreciation one for now! I lived in Port Alberni where the picture was taken in the previous post. In late June and the month of July the sockeye arrived and I lived on fresh sockeye for the summer, the absolute best! I'd stack them in my freezer like cordwood and always had a supply until the next season. Steelhead season was fun too, but steelies don't taste so good once they've been frozen, I forced myself to eat them fresh!

Looks like somebody caught a big one!
        IBA# 12860
        Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
        1984 KZ1100R
        2008 Kawasaki KLR650
        2011 Concours 1400

Comment

hahaha! that's an awesome picture...
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

So the new tag is a picture of your GS in front of a plaque commemorating the birthplace of an infamous fish?
            '83 GS650G
            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
              So the new tag is a picture of your GS in front of a plaque commemorating the birthplace of an infamous fish?
              Picture of your bike in front of a FAMOUS fish.

Eric

Comment

A famous fish RIDING your bike...
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                  A famous fish RIDING your bike...
                  Have you been standing too close to bccap lately?
                  You might have "caught" something from him.

Eric

Comment

No, Elvis told me I'm immune...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by CEEDUBB View Post

Oh gawd! Someone, PLEASE get the tag before this degenerates into a pun-filled OT thread

The current tag is a plaque commemorating the birthplace of a famous (or infamous) person
                      '83 GS650G

Comment

Not a plaque, a birthplace.
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                          Not a plaque, a birthplace.
                          I think the key to the tag is the plaque, Cap. Otherwise you can just ride to a hospital.

CEEDUBB...care to clarify?
                          '83 GS650G

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                            I think the key to the tag is the plaque, Cap. Otherwise you can just ride to a hospital.

CEEDUBB...care to clarify?
                            Okay, I guess there's no point in riding out to Raymond Burr's house then. As its been moved, and he was more than likely born in a hospital.
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

You guys are killing me, I'm busy, am I going to have to get this, Thomas Edison's birthplace is about 45 min away, plenty of plaques, this eve-late if no one has gotten it.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                                You guys are killing me, I'm busy, am I going to have to get this, Thomas Edison's birthplace is about 45 min away, plenty of plaques, this eve-late if no one has gotten it.
                                Yes..........
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X