X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    Yes..........

Ok, I'm going now or I'll never get to it, don't have me going for nothing, as much as I like to ride, I hate to kill 2 hours while I'm busy, be back soon

Comment

Don't forget the fish!
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Sorry guys, forgot that I had a dentist appt this morning & couldn't get the tag. Maybe on the way home if it's not taken, though it looks like Old_Skool is on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
          I think the key to the tag is the plaque, Cap. Otherwise you can just ride to a hospital.

CEEDUBB...care to clarify?
          I don't care in the slightest. A birthplace, rock, plaque, rock with a plaque... I tried changing it to a rock with writing on it, but was rebuked....

Comment

Not touching this one ! If Oldskool rides out in this heat and gets scooped ? Ooh..... I shutter to think of the consequences.
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Not touching this one ! If Oldskool rides out in this heat and gets scooped ? Ooh..... I shutter to think of the consequences.
              Good point!!!

Comment

Got the tag....no more whinning!!! By the way, used the Tempter, needed to stretch it's legs.
                Your famous guy might have been born under that rock, mine actually lived in a home and evented use for electricity amongst other things.

a little antique shop dedicated to Edison's discoveries

His home

Last edited by Guest; 07-11-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

New tag

Race track...any legitimate race track, drag, roundy rounds, dirt, just not some go cart and pizza shack, or homemade dirt track in your buddies backyard.

Norwalk Raceway http://summitmotorsportspark.com/

Comment

So, is an antique shop the next tag?

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                      So, is an antique shop the next tag?

nope, you posted too quick....

edit;
                      So, no-one going to say nice tag after all the complaining....sheeesh, just kidding, it was nice to catch a break and ride(75miles), even if only on the GR650, man that thing rides smooth, I think raising the front sprocket from a 15T to a 16T made a huge difference.
                      Last edited by Guest; 07-11-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

I was going to say nice tag, but since they stripped Westwood away from us and replaced it with an (expensive!) golf course, I've nowhere to ride to, and I'm miffed. Now what am I going to do this evening?

Nice looking Tempter you have there.

P.S. thank you for putting an excellent tag to bed.
                        '83 GS650G
                        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Another 20 miles to Mission.
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Another 20 miles to Mission.
                            You up for a ride, Cap?
                            '83 GS650G
                            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Think I'll leave this one up to you.
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                                Nice looking Tempter you have there.

Bought for the wife, but Mrs. accident prone broke her arm on some stairs, and probably won't get any more riding in this year. So I'll be riding it while my 1100 gets tore down.

Comment

Working...
                                X