X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racetrack tag.

Comment

New tag.....hilltop view or the outhouses. Your choice!

Comment

Hill top view please...from anyone, one picture of outhouses is enough for me, I wouldn't even use the quote on this reply
        Oh, and nice tag!!

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
          Bought for the wife, but Mrs. accident prone broke her arm on some stairs, and probably won't get any more riding in this year. So I'll be riding it while my 1100 gets tore down.
          Ha, you have to ride a girls bike. Can we call you all_girlskool now?

PS. Thanks for getting rid of the last tag. Hardly anyone down here famous was born here and comorated. There is Edison's winter home, Edison Museum, Edison Hotel, Edison Resturant.............. in Ft. Myers.
          Must see attraction in Fort Myers FL, Edison Ford Winter Estates feature museum, botanical garden, laboratory, and homes of Thomas Edison & Henry Ford.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
            Ha, you have to ride a girls bike. Can we call you all_girlskool now?

PS. Thanks for getting rid of the last tag. Hardly anyone down here famous was born here and comorated. There is Edison's winter home, Edison Museum, Edison Hotel, Edison Resturant.............. in Ft. Myers.
            http://www.edisonfordwinterestates.org/
            WTH is a KOOLEY?? Did you buy that from the Kooley-aid kid?
            "80 GS1000S {KOOLEY} NO TITLE/WILL BE RESTORED Title ideas welcomed."

Actually, Girlschool was cool old rock band

Comment

Hey, watch it buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                hey, watch it buddy.
                hahahahahahhahahha

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                  Hey, watch it buddy.
                  hahahahahahhahahha
                  I love this site. So I guess you've desided to keep the Tempter for awhile longer? I just noticed that bike has a drum brake. Were the GR series a entry class of bikes? I've only paid attention to GSs, never even new GRs existed till this site. Nice styling though, I want a set of those tuneing fork wheels for my G.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

+1 on the Tempter styling.
                    They are on the small side tho. Rich, (oldschool), you must look pretty big riding that that thing! I saw the bike in person, it is a nice ride for the $500? he paid.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                      +1 on the Tempter styling.
                      They are on the small side tho. Rich, (oldschool), you must look pretty big riding that that thing! I saw the bike in person, it is a nice ride for the $500? he paid.
                      Yeah it's a little smaller compared to the 1100, but still comfortable amazingly, and I only paid $350 I put a little money into it afterwards.

Comment

Ok, back on topic....go look for an outhouse or a nice hilltop view.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                          Ok, back on topic....go look for an outhouse or a nice hilltop view.
                          or an outhouse with a nice hilltop view

Comment

Here's a nice hill top view. Unfortunately I can't use it, as I shot it a weeks ago. Was going to use it for my city scape tag. But chose another picture. Maybe I'll ride back up and turn the bike around. Not the tag.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                              Here's a nice hill top view. Unfortunately I can't use it, as I shot it a weeks ago. Was going to use it for my city scape tag. But chose another picture. Maybe I'll ride back up and turn the bike around. Not the tag.

Your Katana is looking great Garth!
                              No signature

Comment

Thanks Trev. But that fairing is a pain in the ass ! Mechanics time estimate to do the valves is 5 hours. So you know how long it's gonna take me.
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X