Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just getting ready to go out for a ride. Googled up sister cities around here and came up empty.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Okay guys. We'll use the same picture, and the tag is municipal art. Or the original.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
        You guys want me to change the tag ? Or is Rick just too lazy to go out and get it.
        I just got home and see I'm getting bashed. I'm too lazy? I don't care much for this tag to bother. Plus, I didn't get to go for my normal Sunday morning ride. Played taxi all morning in the GMC Yucon XL 4x4 extreme gas hog, then went out to help out the folks clean and rehang closet bifolds. A full day of excitement and now I have to pull the head off a GMC Sonoma 2.2, and replace a stator and clutch cable on a '82 550t. All before midnight. WOOHOO a fun day on the sunday. 60% rain and 100% humidity. So what, out of all the players we have lately, it comes down to me? I thought I got too many tags? Come on people time, to shine. As far as changeing the tag, it looks wet down here for most of the week, so it doesn't matter to me. I'll be lucky to ride at all let alone hunt down a tag.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Came up empty on the municipal art thing too... it was a great ride anyway.
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Rick, it sounds like you have been goofing off all day and have found new and improved ways to goof off all of tonight. Sheeze.

Art? Does this POS count?

Eric

Comment

Looks artsy fartsy to me...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                Looks artsy fartsy to me...
                It's something alright, not sure what, but it's something. What is municipal art anyway? Something that somebody probibly charged way to much for, at tax payers expence?
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  It's something alright, not sure what, but it's something. What is municipal art anyway?
                  Something that somebody probibly charged way to much for, at tax payers expence.
                  Exactly correct!
                  Somebody in office has a cousin who has a friend that builds junk and needs money.
                  We pay for it. Simple.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    It's something alright, not sure what, but it's something. What is municipal art anyway? Something that somebody probibly charged way to much for, at tax payers expence?
                    The fact that you are culturally dead is of no interest to those of us who are not. Keep your politics in your own country. This is an international site.
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                      Rick, it sounds like you have been goofing off all day and have found new and improved ways to goof off all of tonight. Sheeze.

Eric
                      Yes.......
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

Eric
                        Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        The fact that you are culturally dead is of no interest to those of us who are not. Keep your politics in your own country. This is an international site.
                        Well now, there is the rub. I live in The United States of America and as far as I know I'm still allowed to voice my personal opinion anywhere I want. Now Frank might be able to shut me up for being crude or disruptive, but sir you do not hold that power over me. I have the right to disagree on what is considered art and if it should be funded by tax payer money. I've stated that I am indeed uncultured after you posted this last tag and if you have a problem with that, well that's your problem not mine. I guess culture has it's place and more power to it, but frankly Charlotte, I dont give a dam.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Are we gonna have another war, or another tag?
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

Comment

I'd like a tag, but right now I'm up for either.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Then put a "P" on it and start a thread. This a place for tags, not your opinions. This is the UFF The United Forums of Frank. And the Constitution says put a P on it.
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

If you don't like my opinion or comment then ignore it. You have that right. If you choose not to, well that's your right also. But you are not going to dictate what I can or cannot do.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X