• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a shakey video of the overall damage to the Cooley

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by elcornus View Post
      I also googled Conservation Center near Morro Bay, Ca. and the Musuem of Natural History came up, so here it is;
      [IMG][/IMG]

Next tag, a pic. of your bike next to a wrecked Wes Cooley. (sorry Mark)
      [IMG][/IMG]

Just Kidding, how about a pic with at least 2 other GS's OWNED and RIDDEN by someone besides you?
      [IMG][/IMG]

That lets Eric out. He owns every GS in Nevada
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
        You think he's limited to buying GSes only in Nevada, I personally picked up bikes for him in Pennsylvania and New York...lock yours up, he's nationwide!

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
          You think he's limited to buying GSes only in Nevada, I personally picked up bikes for him in Pennsylvania and New York...lock yours up, he's nationwide!
          Oh Crap!! He's probably headed for the border now !
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

There is only 3 known GS's down by me. 1 is a few blocks from me, but I don't have any idea who's it is. It looks like its ridden though, and the other 2 are in my garage.
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              I know of four others that are actually ridden around here that are not mine.
              The other three that are known to the site members here, only come out if they can be showed off.
              Otherwise they remain parked for the entire year attached to battery tenders.

Any yes, the U.S. wide search continues for the bargain GS'es that are over-looked by near-by members.
              Even when I ask them to get them!

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                You think he's limited to buying GSes only in Nevada, I personally picked up 3 bikes for him in Pennsylvania and New York...lock yours up, he's nationwide!

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

Eric

Comment

I already have 4 of those, why do I need any more?
                    You get it!

Eric

Comment

OK, I'll make it easy on ya, the tag is now a pic of your GS next to 1 other GS, that's not yours, and that you had to RIDE to where the picture was taken.

Comment

OK, I'll make it easy on ya, the tag is now a pic of your GS next to 1 other GS, that's not yours, and that you had to RIDE to where the picture was taken.
                        Does one that has yet to be registered in your name count?

Eric

Comment

Ha...there are three other GSes right here at the Red River Rally motel...only I already put my GS in the trailer and I am too tired to take it back out...

Good luck, kids...
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                            Ha...there are three other GSes right here at the Red River Rally motel...only I already put my GS in the trailer and I am too tired to take it back out...

Good luck, kids...
                            "In the trailer"?
                            So they are treated like royalty in a covered trailer?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                              "In the trailer"?
                              So they are treated like royalty in a covered trailer?

Eric
                              Actually, my bikes are in my trailer because I am leaving early AM...
                              But we did have covered parking for the rally...

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

If I can get Steve(sedelen) out on one of his bikes, I can pluck this turkey tomorrow.
                                GSRick
                                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Working...
                                X