Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is probably game and then we could have a tie if you both post the pic's in the same post.

Eric

Comment

This is as close as I could get today. This is fellow member Atlas's (Dave) bike that he has for sale. I met Dave at the vintage bike show in Victoria yesterday. He introduced himself to me and we realized that I had met his son before (because of the bike) I went over to his place to have a look at the bike and took this pic. He also showed me his beautiful 1975 Yamaha. When I got home and told my wife about it we realized that Dave had done some excavating at our house a few months ago. Small world indeed. Good guy Dave is and look forward to riding with him soon.

No signature

Comment

So, where's the next tag ? Looks like 2 GS's to me.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Are you guys accepting this tag? I was just kidding but if you are I will get a new one. You guys know me well enough to know that if I was serious I would have the new tag posted with the old one.
          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            Are you guys accepting this tag? I was just kidding but if you are I will get a new one. You guys know me well enough to know that if I was serious I would have the new tag posted with the old one.
            It's your bike with someone else's GS, correct? Sounds valid to me...
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

The tag was changed to one other GS that you had to ride to. So unless that is your yard. You're it !
              However if that is your yard. Nice landscaping !
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                It's your bike with someone else's GS, correct? Sounds valid to me...
                Ah I didn't see that it was made easier by saying it could be just one other instead of two. So ok boys I'm on it like a fat kid on a smartie!
                No signature

Comment

Smartie? Is that the little candies that you get for Holloween, the ones that dissapoint when you realise their NOT Sweet Tarts. One of my favs.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Where's the Smartie ?
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Not like Trev to keep us waiting...
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Trevor, where is the tag already? I've got 20% chance of rain for 5 days atleast. I wanna play. Suzy has been couped up this past week and has garage fever.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                          Smartie? Is that the little candies that you get for Holloween, the ones that dissapoint when you realise their NOT Sweet Tarts. One of my favs.
                          I'm surprised no-one has corrected you guys on this yet, Not the American Smarties, like the little wrapped sweet tart looking candy, but English Smarties, are in a cardboard tube about the size of our Rolo's and filled with a poor imitation of M&M's(sorry, but they taste like the tube they come in)

I'm only familiar with these as my wife was raised in England as her mother is English and she grew up in Kings Lynn, and I have to buy her all sorts of English candies at X-mas.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                            I'm surprised no-one has corrected you guys on this yet, Not the American Smarties, like the little wrapped sweet tart looking candy, but English Smarties, are in a cardboard tube about the size of our Rolo's and filled with a poor imitation of M&M's(sorry, but they taste like the tube they come in)

I'm only familiar with these as my wife was raised in England as her mother is English and she grew up in Kings Lynn, and I have to buy her all sorts of English candies at X-mas.
                            American Smarties suck also. TREVOR WERE ARE YOU. Tag please, your are causing me to do yard work instead of searching for a tag and wasting gas. I've less than 2 hours of day light over here in the east coast. WERE WAITING!
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                              TREVOR WERE ARE YOU. Tag please, your are causing me to do yard work instead of searching for a tag and wasting gas.
                              I've less than 2 hours of day light over here in the east coast. WERE WAITING!
                              ^^^ What he said only more Daylight left here.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                                ^^^ What he said only more Daylight left here.

Eric
                                You have to do yard work too! I hate yard work. Trevor it's all your fault. AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X