This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    You have to do yard work too! I hate yard work. Trevor it's all your fault. AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!
    You guys turn into pumpkins when it gets dark, or what, tags I've gotten at nite.

Oh, and Rick, your motor is crated and ready to go, he'll be picking it up as soon as tomorrow.

Comment

Great, I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas. Me no pumpkin, me have cell camera. No work good dark. It would need to be something really lit up. Then I'd have to find another tag that is really lit up.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Ok fere it is guys...I'm sorry for the delay but I really didn't expect my tag to be excepted. tahnks for your understanding.
        Your bike in front of one of those for forest fire warning signs..
        No signature

Comment

You have to do yard work too! I hate yard work. Trevor it's all your fault. AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!
          Yard work? Hell my yard is all dried up and burnt. Nothing but a handful of hardy weeds left. I just reseeded this spring too...

Comment

TREVOR, what if we don't have any forest fires, how are we going to get a photo of a sign warning of one?
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

TREVOR, what if we don't have any forest fires, how are we going to get a photo of a sign warning of one?
              Geez Rick...quite your whining...

First you can't ride because there is no tag, now you got a tag and you don't want to ride that far...
              This ain't suppose to be easy...

(And BTW, you can just go ride anytime without a tag...really)
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Wow...

Good tag Trev. Of the t-storms hold off for a bit tomorrow after work I can get it.
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                  Geez Rick...quite your whining...

First you can't ride because there is no tag, now you got a tag and you don't want to ride that far...
                  This ain't suppose to be easy...

(And BTW, you can just go ride anytime without a tag...really)
                  Far, I'd have to ride to another state. Where I live ther would be three or four tags by the time I got back. I couldn't ride, because there was a tropical wave flowing through. That means 45-60mph winds and heavy rain. I ride almost every day, but I'm not riding in that, plus going on a 2 hour ride to Ocala National Forest for this one on the chance there might actually be a sign there. Not. Beside we don't let the EPA dictate our forestry management down here. We intentionally burn away the loose brush to prevent these from occuring to often. Only in severe drought do you see fires here and there are very few if any signs of warning for a photo op. It's all yours BoB, go get it! Beside I'm just ragging Trevor. He deserves it, he hasn't been playing lately.
                  Last edited by gsrick; 07-24-2012, 11:02 PM.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

LOL... you are right Rick I deserve a hard time. I'm sure someone will get this quick and you will be looking for a new tag!
                    No signature

Comment

Beside I'm just ragging Trevor. He deserves it, he hasn't been playing lately.
                      I know...and I am just ragging you....

It's all good...
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Aw man, it's my fault. Between raceing the sun to get everything to the curb and my wife and oldest going AWOL on me without a clue what was for dinner for me and the teens. Let's just say I was in a bad place and I'm still getting used to chatting with people I really don't know. That and being sober all the time, I not as mellow as I used to be. I can read more into comments than I should. Sorry Bob. Besides it's all Trevors fault, wink wink, nudge nudge.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

No, no, you have it all wrong Rick. It's always MY fault. Just ask my wife...
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Fire danger sign.

Comment

Next tag is a skateboard park.

Comment

Well done Lurch! Rick you gotta have some skate parks where you are?!
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X