• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tag soap box derby track

Derby Park in Sanford, Fl.

GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Wow good tag. Don't have any around here that I know of.
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
        Wow good tag. Don't have any around here that I know of.
        I warned you.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Haha, yes you did. Should be very tough. Though we have players spread out pretty good. I didn't even know they had them. You always see them racing in the street at some fair or something on TV.
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Wow ! I didn't know such things existed. Cool tag. I was hoping for the gator.
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Were gonna need some players near Akron, Ohio. The all American Derby is held there. It should be held soon. http://cleveland.about.com/od/akrona...apboxderby.htm
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Woops, just missed it. It was held last saturday.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  Were gonna need some players near Akron, Ohio. The all American Derby is held there. It should be held soon. http://cleveland.about.com/od/akrona...apboxderby.htm
                  I know who you were hinting to, the track is still there, and there's one in Cleveland as well, but, I'm working on my project and not chasing tags on the Tempter, got work to do.

Comment

Nope, no pemenant tracks near enough for me. Only one listed for Illinois is in Rockford.
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                      I know who you were hinting to, the track is still there, and there's one in Cleveland as well, but, I'm working on my project and not chasing tags on the Tempter, got work to do.
                      Aw come on Rich, I wont tease you anymore. I like the Tempter. She's bitchin.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Well, I could get another pic of the NH Speedway at Loudon where they have an annual soap box derby....will that count? I'd rather see another dedicated derby track if they are still around, otherwise I thought they just block off a hilly, smooth, straight section of street with a flat runout for the local derby.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                          Well, I could get another pic of the NH Speedway at Loudon where they have an annual soap box derby....will that count? I'd rather see another dedicated derby track if they are still around, otherwise I thought they just block off a hilly, smooth, straight section of street with a flat runout for the local derby.
                          It would if it was set up as a soap box track at the time of the photo. There are tracks out there. old_skool knows where there are two. He just wont play. And this is the perfect time for his own top secret tag. Hey what'cha gonna do, if the man doesn't want to play, he doesn't want to play.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

If nobody gets it til Aug.25 I can get it when they set it up in Mission.
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

That's not nice Spyder. First you had me thinking I'm getting oldtimers, then you delete it and I'm wondering if I saw it ?
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

LOL ! ! !, I was saying it to Rick. When I finished I noticed you posted between us so it didn't make a lot of sense then... LOL...
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X