Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my phone is telling me there isn't enough text in the message to send, when it has submited it. So when I back up to find my message, it gets double posted. And it's a pain deleteing.
    :cool:GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Excuses, excuses...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

C'mon Yanks. Y'all should be able to find a track. We don't have them here eh. All I could come up with was a box of Tide, a derby hat, and an 8 track tape.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time1983 GS 750
        https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...8bf549ee_t.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4196/3...cab9f62d_t.jpg

Comment

I was thinking a soapbox, derby hat, on the railroad tracks. hahaha!
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Yours is better. Where the hell would I find an 8 track tape. Or a derby hat for that matter.
            https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...8bf549ee_t.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4196/3...cab9f62d_t.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Yours is better. Where the hell would I find an 8 track tape. Or a derby hat for that matter.
              Flea market, I can get a derby hat, 8 track tapes, and soap boxs. Only problem there aren't many open on friday. It's been 40+ hours, times running out guys. Where is Eric,Tom, Bob, Dan? Is this one too hard. I warned you guys, this was a good one. Looks like old_skool isn't taking the bait. I guess I've got to get a replacement tag this afternoon.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                Flea market, I can get a derby hat, 8 track tapes, and soap boxs. Only problem there aren't many open on friday. It's been 40+ hours, times running out guys. Where is Eric,Tom, Bob, Dan? Is this one too hard. I warned you guys, this was a good one. Looks like old_skool isn't taking the bait. I guess I've got to get a replacement tag this afternoon.
                That's okay Rick. We don't get mad. But we might get even. How are you fixed for snow down there ?

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  That's okay Rick. We don't get mad. But we might get even. How are you fixed for snow down there ?
                  My tag isn't regional and is popular in the midwest where there are alot of players. old_skool knows where two are, ro there around. I had no idea, yall didn't race them across the boarder. Didn't they show "The Little Rascels" or "Our Gang" movies up there. Even the new one made in the 90s. Good kids flicks to check out, if you never seen them. I have a good replacement in mind. I almost used it instead, but I was persuaded by Tom and Spyders challenge. I was saving the Derby incase someone up north got one. Times not up yet, someone might get it.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

It's a do-able tag, just not an easy one... I can ride 100+ miles after work, and probably wouldn't want to ride to where the closest permanent track is anyway. I try to stay away from "city" riding as much as I can. Keeps me safe...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                      My tag isn't regional and is popular in the midwest where there are alot of players. old_skool knows where two are, ro there around. I had no idea, yall didn't race them across the boarder. Didn't they show "The Little Rascels" or "Our Gang" movies up there. Even the new one made in the 90s. Good kids flicks to check out, if you never seen them. I have a good replacement in mind. I almost used it instead, but I was persuaded by Tom and Spyders challenge. I was saving the Derby incase someone up north got one. Times not up yet, someone might get it.
                      Just ragging on you. After all, you know how much Eric likes my tags. I have seen The Little Rascals, though not for many years. Last night I noticed Route 66 was on, so recorded it. Haven't watched it yet. It was just a few years before my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                        Bring it! Can't be much worse than a Rhinoceros...
                        Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                        That's why we play.
                        Originally posted by rteam2 View Post
                        Bring it on!
                        Well, I told you it wasn't going to be easy. I'll give you all another shot at it before I replace it. If you can get a photo of a drag strip, that will work. Pretty much the same thing anyway, just not gravity driven. If nobody gets it by the time I mow the yard and take my sister her rider back. I'll go for the new tag. That should be about two hours from now, still daylight here. Go for it.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Sorry, but been having severe thunderstorms as of late, so that only leaves me little time to work on my project, I'll get back in the game soon.

Comment

Do yall want a new tag or let it ride for another day.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Tag is good.
                              Next one can be a monkey on your bike. Someone is sure to have an easy time with that one too.

Eric

Comment

I already got another one, just need to know wether to post it or hold it. I'm going to be picking up an 82 450 cafe after church, so I won't be able to post it till around 4 or 5 tomorrow. No power. but alot of new parts for $150. I'll post the photos he sent when I get back home. Says it has new tires, pods, jets, mini guages, and clip ons.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X