This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    I already got another one, just need to know wether to post it or hold it. I'm going to be picking up an 82 450 cafe after church, so I won't be able to post it till around 4 or 5 tomorrow.
    No power. but alot of new parts for $150. I'll post the photos he sent when I get back home. Says it has new tires, pods, jets, mini guages, and clip ons.
    So he owns a Sawz-All?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
      So he owns a Sawz-All?

Eric
      Aparently, he hacked off the ass end with something.

Come on guys get the tag, I'm jonesin already, It's been over 50 hours and I've got a replacement. Just waiting for the word. UNCLE!
      Last edited by gsrick; 07-27-2012, 11:22 PM.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Uncle!..........
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Aparently, he hacked off the ass end with something.
          So, you are buying an engine, carbs and a fuel tank for $150.00.

BTW: UNCLE!!!

Eric

Comment

So, you are buying an engine, carbs and a fuel tank for $150.00.

BTW: UNCLE!!!

Eric
            He doesn't have $150 out of me yet. He want's to get rid of it this weekend. He has already moved out and the land lord is letting him keep it there. So I've got a little leverage, money he wants and a bike I don't really need.

Now back to the game new tag Hockey Rink. Roller or ice is ok.
            Ran out and got this just before dark, so sorry about the photo quality.

Now this has got to be doable. That is a word isn't it?
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Wow where am I going to find a tag like that here in Canada???
              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                Wow where am I going to find a tag like that here in Canada???
                Probably as hard to find as hen's teeth up there, eh?
                So... do you have one in your backyard?

Eric

Comment

Probably as hard to find as hen's teeth up there, eh?
                  So... do you have one in your backyard?

Eric
                  I bet there is one in everyones backyard, the way they go on about it.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Yup. It's pretty common for people to flood and freeze their yards.But not here in southern BC.
                    Rick, what's the story behind yours? Is that a public facility, or something a club has put together ?
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

You mean rinks aren't mandated by the local government, like basketball courts are in Indiana. Where required to have football fields down here. Stadium seating is optional.

It's part of of community park located between the public Library, Middle school and High school. I'm guessing there must be some local clubs that use it. I don't know if there is a school team or not. I'll find out this year as one of my boys starts at the high school this year.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

No mandated ice rinks. But babies must be fitted with skate booties within 3 days after circumcision.
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

I will see your outdoor hockey pad...

And raise you a pic of your bike in front of a "Jackass"! And no a pic of your brother-in-law does not count!
                          No signature

Comment

Hmm...... There's a donkey and mule club up by Stave Lake. Could be a nice ride. What the heck do they do at a donkey and mule club ?
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                              No mandated ice rinks. But babies must be fitted with skate booties within 3 days after circumcision.
                              Thats funny.

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              I will see your outdoor hockey pad...

And raise you a pic of your bike in front of a "Jackass"! And no a pic of your brother-in-law does not count!
                              Would that be a little Trevor grinning for the photo? You can tell by his eyes he's grinning or was it just bright.

I know just where to get this tag............... Oh, you said no brother in laws. Ok I know where there is another jack ass and it does have four legs. I almost used itinstead of the zoo. I passed buy it on a cut through road.

Just got back with the 450, got for a $100. Might be able to use and sell alot of parts off it if I can't get it running. Definatly make my money back, thats a big 10-4 good buddy. Now to see if I have time to get this tag.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Thats funny.

Would that be a little Trevor grinning for the photo? You can tell by his eyes he's grinning or was it just bright.

I know just where to get this tag............... Oh, you said no brother in laws. Ok I know where there is another jack ass and it does have four legs. I almost used itinstead of the zoo. I passed buy it on a cut through road.

Just got back with the 450, got for a $100. Might be able to use and sell alot of parts off it if I can't get it running. Definatly make my money back, thats a big 10-4 good buddy. Now to see if I have time to get this tag.
                                Yep that's my boy, Liam. And he is grinning, loves being on the bike and has fun doing the riding game with me.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X