Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking oysters, sausage some onions, celery and spices. Then we soak it in a brine. Pop over to Rick's place and he deep fries it. Mmmmm........
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Come on over, I have a double fryer.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Damn ! I'm having trouble getting the keg on the back of the bike. Bloody sissy ass bunge cords !
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Is anybody playing? I can get this, but it is really close. I was hopeing someone else would get this, I'm trying not to be a tag hog. Tank? Eric, never mind, I think you got this one before. Tom? Bob? Spyder? Anybody, Newbies, want an easy one to get in on the game, here it is.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Been raining in the morning. I pass by a personal stable every morning on my way to and from work. If it's still up tomorrow I'll have it, as it's not supposed to rain...
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I'm in the middle of stuffing my engine in the G frame, just came in for some water, so, hopefully, I can join in in a week or 2, tops.

Comment

WooHoo! Almost time for that Big Bad 1100G to roll out???
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                  WooHoo! Almost time for that Big Bad 1100G to roll out???
                  Well, not quite almost, I just shoe horned the motor in and forgot to install the drive shaft, so now I'm dropping the swinger to put it in

Comment

doh ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

Comment

Horses in background -I'll try to use Photoshop to zoom in...

Last edited by Guest; 07-31-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Assuming those horses are visible enough to count, the next tag is radar. Must be weather related - no radar detector from your dashboard, no police equipment...

I was hoping to get closer to this giant golf ball in the sky, but the access road was gated and locked.

Comment

What about an airport radar?
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                            What about an airport radar?
                            That's probably a bit more involved than a run to the local police station, so I'd find it acceptable.
                            Last edited by Guest; 07-31-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                              Well, not quite almost, I just shoe horned the motor in and forgot to install the drive shaft, so now I'm dropping the swinger to put it in
                              I was trying to figure why you have to drop the swing arm, then I looked at my G outside and then remember your thread. You made it a roller, before your engine was in. Ouch. When I did the frame swap on my 1000G, the engine was the first thing in. I had my engine suspended by my engine hoist(cherry picker) and lifted my frame up around my engine. I might follow in your footsteps. I'm working on a trade deal, for an 82 1100l and a Ford 429/460 BB engine I really don't have a use for. If I can seal the deal I can meet Tom in the Tampa area and get the 1100 16v in the same trip. He posponed a day on me. It's all good. My chopper isn't ready for it yet. lol
                              Originally posted by rteam2 View Post
                              Assuming those horses are visible enough to count, the next tag is radar. Must be weather related - no radar detector from your dashboard, no police equipment...

I was hoping to get closer to this giant golf ball in the sky, but the access road was gated and locked.

Super Duper Doppler here I come and I think I have a tag that might get old_skool on the Tempter.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gs rick View Post
                                Super Duper Doppler here I come and I think I have a tag that might get old skool on the Tempter.
                                Unless I have to look for naked nymphomaniac girls with wads of hundred dollar bills taped to them in front of a liquor store next to the broke down pizza delivery guy, I'm probably not going anywhere. After you get it, and post the new tag, give me phone call to tell me what it is, I'll be outside working on the G, I'll have my cell with me, we'll see if it will motivate me.

Comment

Working...
                                X