X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
    I hear a Tempter moment calling you
    Out Old_Skool... Hahaa!
    Nope, forgot, camera took sick a few days ago, can't take no pics, I'm out till I get a replacement.

Comment

This guy wanted to play, but didn't understand the concept....

Comment

This gentleman (In the green shirt) shows up from time to time at Bike Night...

Yes, he drives it there.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
          Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

I'm being inspired, I feel a new calling.
          I'll check Space Coast Craiglist for NASA Garage sales.
          :cool:GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Somebody get the tag.

Eric can't you go down to Roswell and kill this tag? Surplus store anybody?
            This is my first summer in the game, I was told when it warms up the game goes faster, not slower. Where is everybody. Isn't this everybody elses riding season?

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Sorry, I've been down with intake woes. I think I have them sorted out enough to ride her again. Don't know if I can find the tag though. We'll see...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I was going to get a surplus store but you asked for it to be an ELECTRONIC surplus store.
                We don't have any of those.
                Half of the population in Reno looks like they belong in Roswell.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  This is my first summer in the game, I was told when it warms up the game goes faster, not slower. Where is everybody. Isn't this everybody elses riding season?
                  Sure we are riding....did 175 miles this afternoon...had a great time with a couple of other GSR members...
                  But, I didn't bother to check what the tag was before I left and anyway, these guys aren't tourists...they don't stop for pictures.
                  Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                    Sure we are riding....did 175 miles this afternoon...had a great time with a couple of other GSR members...
                    But, I didn't bother to check what the tag was before I left and anyway, these guys aren't tourists...they don't stop for pictures.
                    Where did you guys ride to? If you don't mind me asking...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                      I was going to get a surplus store but you asked for it to be an ELECTRONIC surplus store.
                      We don't have any of those.
                      Half of the population in Reno looks like they belong in Roswell.

Eric
                      Just didn't want army/navy store. Weve done that one twice since I started. Right now I'm good with a Big Lots, to kill this tag. I was hopring to get old_skool to get out for a little and get his super secret tag, that we all know about, but haven't seen yet. He's stuck in G heaven and won't come out and play. Kill this puppy so I can play again.

PS I finally have a working front brake on Suzy. It only took 2 1/2 years. Took her on a nice long ride and almost got run into a medium 2 miles from home. Idiot on a cell phone. I saw him and watched him just keep on coming right on over. Note to self, get horn fixed. Cagers on cell phones can't hear you screaming at them under your helmet. Though he definately saw my midle finger after I screamed by him. Atleast hear in Florida we have what are called Miami curbs, so if I had to I could have rode up into the medium.
                      Same medium about a mile away.

NOT TAG ONLY GRATUITUS PHOTO OF A SWEET G ^MIAMI CURB^

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                        Not just that, but my spaceship is an hour one way from here, and I don't feel like riding the Tempter for 2 to 2-1/2 hours through a lot of traffic and mostly highway to get it. Now, once the G is done, I'll get that pic if nothing else but to post here, just been busy with a lot of things here at home and no time really to ride anything Lawn tractor died, grass is getting too long, so something else I have to work on, it's too bad, more don't play.

Maybe if someone gets the surplus store, I'll re-post the spaceship theme in the near future after getting a tag. But for now, no ride
                        I'll let it slide this time. I feel you pain on the mower. Mine runs, but the deck is done for.($200 bare deck) I have a push mower that I'm going to have to use when I can't borrow my sisters rider. My yard is all hill, the only flat spot is under the house.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'll let it slide this time. I feel you pain on the mower. Mine runs, but the deck is done for.($200 bare deck) I have a push mower that I'm going to have to use when I can't borrow my sisters rider. My yard is all hill, the only flat spot is under the house.
                          Its not the tag Rick. I can get it. It's just too damn hot out there 29C today. I'm Canadian !! Got both air conditioners going full blast ! I don't know how you southerners go full atgatt ?
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time1983 GS 750
                          https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...8bf549ee_t.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4196/3...cab9f62d_t.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                            Its not the tag Rick. I can get it. It's just too damn hot out there 29C today. I'm Canadian !! Got both air conditioners going full blast ! I don't know how you southerners go full atgatt ?
                            I'm one of those idiots that don't. Shorts, t shirt, helmet, and a prayer before I ride. I had another idiot, try to give me a kiss with his front fender, today.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              Where did you guys ride to? If you don't mind me asking...
                              Left around noon down RT25, to 71, to 47 down to Morris, crossed the Illinois river, took a nice little twisty road that goes from 47 over to 23, then took 71 west past Starved Rock State Park, (nice road, but lots of traffic on the weekends), zipped into Peru for ice cream at Culver's.
                              After that back to 71 east past Starved Rock again, stayed 71 all the way back to RT25 and home about 5pm.

Good day!

Comment

My yard is all hill, the only flat spot is under the house.
                                Hills? In Florida? Who knew?

Comment

Working...
                                X