Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I just take a picture of my bike in my wife's closet?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
      Oh I am going to leave that one alone...I don't want to offend anyone...lol..but man it is so tempting... Well late supper and weather kept me from getting out and putting the game back on track but I am taking the bike to get its vehicle inspection tomorrow maybe I can get some pics then.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
        If she lets your bike within 20 feet of her closet then yes - just make sure you put a sign there that says 'sale'. I'm not trying to get you killed, honest.
        "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Well I'd only do it when she wasn't home, I'm not that stupid. It's probably a bad idea anyway, it's upstairs.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
            C'mon, guys. Discount shoe warehouses, Carnival shoes, Payless shoes, none of those are willing to pay mall prices. I am too busy to get this trivial photo, or I would be all over it.
            hah, carnival shoes and payless both in the mall, along with footlocker, ladies footlocker and trader home :P

there is a redwings shoes, but no sale.

Comment

TAG

Comment

New Tag

I love to come here just to look around. Air compressors, drill presses, sump pumps, motorcycle jacks, floor standing hydraulic presses, and tons of hand tools.
                I call it a Mans Toy Store

So the next tag needs to be a Mans Toy Store. Only 2 rules: It cannot be a tool store, I already did it. It must have a brief paragraph explaining why it is a Mans Toy Store.
                Good luck, and have fun.

Comment

Oh man the possibilities... I could take the easy route and scoot down to the hunting place down the road... but that would be too easy. No I'm staying out of this one, I'm not a tag hog.
                  "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Hmmmm...there's a Ferrari dealer near my Mom's place...
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                      Hmmmm...there's a Ferrari dealer near my Mom's place...
                      My first thought was the Aston Martin / Lamborghini dealer near my parents heh

Comment

Allie, I like your suggestion. The easiest ones have an engine involved, I hope no one goes that route. But I did not specify, so if you are lazy, undermotivated, a slacker,...

Comment

Dang I just got back with pictures in hand.

Kool Aid you suck.. oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
                            Dang I just got back with pictures in hand.

Kool Aid you suck.. oh well.
                            Hehe. I got up at 6 this morning to adjust my valves and replace the blown out valve cover gasket.
                            If the valve cover gasket had not blown out yesterday, I would have posted last night.

Comment

Nice shot, though. I like their shoes, very high quality hand stitched leathers.

Comment

Got your Harbor Freight

Comment

Working...
                                X