Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little explanation for our southern neighbors. Poutine is a French Canadian dish, consisting of french fries, gravy, and cheese curd. A funny story to go with it. When your President Bush was running for his first term, a Canadian comedy team interviewed him claiming to be CBC news. When asked how he felt about the support from Prime Minister Poutine, He replied that he appreciated it very much.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

The next tag is a brew pub, where they make the beer they serve.

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Good one. We used to have something like that in Winter Park. I'll check tomorrow.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          Good one. We used to have something like that in Winter Park. I'll check tomorrow.
          There's one not too far from me that I'll get tomorrow if you haven't yet. You've got a three hour advantage over me, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            Too bad I probably won't be riding tomorrow as brew pubs are everywhere around these parts....
            Track day on Monday....need to get ready...
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              There's one not too far from me that I'll get tomorrow if you haven't yet. You've got a three hour advantage over me, though.
              Nope, I have church till 1. It's yours for the takeing. I'll see if I can grab the next one on the way home.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

My first post in the game. Took the new toy to work again today and this time remembered a camera. The store GM just happened to ride his little beauty in as well, so I had to do the photo op with his as well. I just did fork seals, polished the lowers, rebuilt all the calipers, ran his blue stainless lines, and hand rubbed it out and detailed the frame best i could...all by hand. So heres some pics.

MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Beautiful bike chuck but, where is the brewery/pub in those pic's?

Eric

Comment

We sell beer and wine inside...close enough for me seeing they wouldnt let me take her inside..LMAO
                    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                      We sell beer and wine inside...close enough for me seeing they wouldnt let me take her inside..LMAO
                      Do they make their own beer and wine in there?
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Dude...Its a grocery store....not a brewery. Thought this was about where you rode your bike too..not a bar hopping poker run. Excuse me!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post

Pretty clear to me.

Comment

I didnt read the TAG thingy...Oh well, the pics are there. I wont play anymore.

Comment

Don't stop playing. You just have to see what we're all about.
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                                I didnt read the TAG thingy...Oh well, the pics are there. I wont play anymore.
                                Really, a million plus posts and you don't get it?
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X