• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_skool
    Elly May Fosler
    The wifes still awake.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
      Trevor has obviously been standing too close to bccap a time or two eh?

Eric
      Huh ? You're surrounded by ranches. Nobody feeding their horses or slopping the hogs with one?
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

New tag, trevor!
        Last edited by gsrick; 08-15-2012, 08:03 AM.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I rode around yesterday looking. I tried every bathroom store I could find. Not one bathtub in the window ! Lots of toilets though. On another note. I had complained to the city art manager about the condition of the square where I shot the rocket tag. The grass was well over 2 feet high and gardens were filled with weeds. It hadn't been maintained for years. Yesterday when I rode by, there were 3 city trucks and full crews cleaning the place up. The power of the tag !
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

I've got it. No new tag! Thinking of the next one and I'll post shortly.
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Ok one bathtub...

Two bathtub...

And I passed by 2 more!
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Next? Don't know if it's been done.

Barn art...

'83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  I rode around yesterday looking. I tried every bathroom store I could find. Not one bathtub in the window ! Lots of toilets though. On another note. I had complained to the city art manager about the condition of the square where I shot the rocket tag. The grass was well over 2 feet high and gardens were filled with weeds. It hadn't been maintained for years. Yesterday when I rode by, there were 3 city trucks and full crews cleaning the place up. The power of the tag !
                  Did you show him the photo and tell him about 10 people all over the world had seen it. lol
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Spyder Man to the rescue! Well done. I really didn't want to see what Trevor was going to use as a replacement. Spyder Good, Trevor Bad. Hulk Smash Trevor. lol
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                      Did you show him the photo and tell him about 10 people all over the world had seen it. lol
                      Actually I did. I emailed it to him as he couldn't remember which square had the rocket in it. I did explain why there was a bike in it. I didn't explain that I rode it up the side walk and into the park. I was just impressed that he followed up on it. Guess there are a few bureaucrats who really do their jobs. Either that or they just finally got around to cleaning the park up.
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Very nice tag spyder, now I'm back in the game a little later today, I'm riding again baby!

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                          Actually I did. I emailed it to him as he couldn't remember which square had the rocket in it. I did explain why there was a bike in it. I didn't explain that I rode it up the side walk and into the park. I was just impressed that he followed up on it. Guess there are a few bureaucrats who really do their jobs. Either that or they just finally got around to cleaning the park up.
                          I hope I hope your tag wasn't visable.

Very nice tag spyder, now I'm back in the game a little later today, I'm riding again baby!
                          Loookinngoood man.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'm riding again baby!
                            [/QUOTE]

Nicely done. Very clean.

Comment

Lookin good! Welcome back!
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

Comment

Not sure what your definition of barn art is but here's one on the ride this afternoon with this person's touch. Let me know if it's ok and I have the next tag ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X