Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's somebody's house, but ok whatever.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
      I'd say any form of decor is barn art. Got the next tag??
      No luck on your ride?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
        It's a converted barn. Lot's of people around here put wasted barn space to rental use.

Your tag so you make the ruling!
        Last edited by Guest; 08-15-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

As self appointed riding game moderator, I may have to invoke the obscure 2 minute rule whereby the OP tag holder has 2 minutes from original challenge to confirm a disallowed tag.

Comment

It works, ride on. What's next?
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Next tag is.....a seagull, or pigeon for you inland folks. See it by that little bush? Our game is reduced to stalking birds now. Living birds only.

Comment

We have seagulls inland too. And actually not too hard to find. Any Walmart parking lot is usually loaded with them.
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

Comment

We have seagulls inland too. And actually not too hard to find. Any Walmart parking lot is usually loaded with them.
                  Yeah, they travel a few extra miles for free food....besides, they think Lake Michigan is an ocean....and you can turn it into a useful trip while picking up a few items at Walmart.

Comment

I don't think they care if they're around water anymore. Rats with wings.
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

Comment

The seagulls took a turn for the worse in 1963, the little monsters, after Alfred Hitchcock released his movie, The Birds. Now they're flying monkeys, packing up and swooping in on garbage, your lunch and small dogs and little children!!

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                        Not sure what your definition of barn art is but here's one on the ride this afternoon with this person's touch. Let me know if it's ok and I have the next tag ready.

Oooooooooookay, whats for dinner tonight. It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vinces fritters.

I've been peessing people off lately, so why not one more. It doesn't look like art to me, but it's not my call. I'm just some rube down south. Now if it was just organized a little, maybe. I've never been a big fan of abstract art.
                        GSRick
                        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                          Oooooooooookay, whats for dinner tonight. It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vinces fritters.

I've been peessing people off lately, so why not one more. It doesn't look like art to me, but it's not my call. I'm just some rube down south. Now if it was just organized a little, maybe. I've never been a big fan of abstract art.
                          Works for me.
                          No signature

Comment

Tweeked my back pushing my G up hill into the garage, last friday. Bathtubs, bullies, and some nasty Hamburger Helper last night, hasn't helped either. I just need to for a long ride on Suzy, but there's a lightening storm outside and her 34 year old starter is going out. So here I am getting in peoples faces and building my reputation. Besides where in the hell am I going to find a seagull in Florida!

On a better note, like the bike, you decided not to use the fairing?
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              Works for me.
                              Oh, Mr. Bathtub has an opinion. I want to revoke your players card.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Just go to ANY Wal Mart in America and you will find seagulls.
                                Seriously, I never saw a seagull in my entire county til Wally World moved in , and ....there they be, out in the middle of the country.
                                They must hide on the shipping containers that come over from China

Comment

Working...
                                X