This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    No need to change anything. http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rc...CXo8Iee6CIzLpg
    I'll go for it after work tomorrow if the tag is still available.
    Please do Rick. This guy is starting to **** me off.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      Please do Rick. This guy is starting to **** me off.
      Hey, I thought that was my job discription.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Wow, this got pretty heated. It's my understanding that as the creator of the tag, old_skool has the right to accept a tag or not, and he's just letting you know it wont meet his criteria. In the definition he gave, it says four sided. That one either has three or six depending on if you count the small sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Wow, this got pretty heated. It's my understanding that as the creator of the tag, old_skool has the right to accept a tag or not, and he's just letting you know it wont meet his criteria. In the definition he gave, it says four sided. That one either has three or six depending on if you count the small sides.
          Are you sure you want to go there?
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Are you sure you want to go there?
            I'll probably regret it

Hindsight is 20/20

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              I'll probably regret it

Hindsight is 20/20
              Smart man.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                I don't think you can use the tower the spaceship is mounted on, they are uneven sides, and really has no shape like an obelisk, otherwise any rectangular structure would count, let's not get that repetitive, the cemeteries are full of them, you don't actually have to enter one to see them.

edit;
                if the tag gets stuck I'll change it
                Hey old_skool,

My apologies for kicking the discussion sideways. I didn't mean to imply that BCCap could/would use the spaceship base as an obelisk, just that I thought it had been okay'd to use a previous tag a second time, and was bringing that up as an example.

If nobody gets it by tomorrow evening, I'll go after the one in Delta.

Let's keep it fun!
                '83 GS650G
                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Good. As co chairman of the Riding Game, I didn't want to have to call the Mean Assed Moderator, to take care of you two. We can't afford to have an international incedent.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Back on topic, an obelisk.

Comment

What the ....... Are you on vacay or something? I was looking forward to a grave yard ride. Well, there alway next time. Whats next?
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I had to get off the tracks before the next train could run me over, then I ate lunch, then I .....oh never mind, here's the next tag, a caboose. Retired or active but must still be on the tracks. No trendy converted cafes.

Comment

What the ....... Are you on vacay or something? I was looking forward to a grave yard ride. Well, there alway next time. Whats next?
                          Kinda of...an extended induced vacation due to our stellar economy under this Prez.

You can still ride the graveyards. Very peaceful places. Btw, my Bandit is packed up with groceries in those bags. Killed 2 birds and justifying my existence with menial tasks.
                          Last edited by Guest; 08-17-2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Caboose has been done to death, but we can do them over, I think we should be able to repeat tags as questioned before because we have new players whom may never have seen them before here, #1354, #1361, #2161, #2171, #2181, a couple more I think, as long as we don't use the same one used before...what do you think??
                            Lurch, does it have to be on used tracks, I know where a couple are used as giant yard ornaments...they have a section of track under them, not converted to anything.

edit;
                            don't read into this...it's only a question....having fun BCCap, I like to tease too.
                            Unused track is fine. The game is going so long it's hard to come up with original material that's still obtainable. But I don't repeat the same object unless someone wants another rocket. One of the reasons I started the sunrise/sunset thread. Another reason to ride and take cool pics. But that hasn't really caught on yet.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                              Kinda of...an extended induced vacation due to our stellar economy under this Prez.

You can still ride the graveyards. Very peaceful places. Btw, my Bandit is packed up with groceries in those bags. Killed 2 birds and justifying my existence with menial tasks.
                              My prayers go out for you and yours. Trust in the Lord, He still great things instore for this country. Keep the Faith.

I like your sunrise sunset thread, I plan on contributing to it soon, I think it was a great idea, and I'm sure it will continue.
                              I was thinking of starting a scavenger hunt thread, throw out a half a dozen items/places to be pictured with your bike, maybe make a contest somehow out of it.
                              Will the winner get an 1100/850gl as grand prize. oHIo might be a bit far to play a game. I'll need at least a day head start.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I like your sunrise sunset thread, I plan on contributing to it soon, I think it was a great idea, and I'm sure it will continue.
                                I was thinking of starting a scavenger hunt thread, throw out a half a dozen items/places to be pictured with your bike, maybe make a contest somehow out of it.
                                Ooh ooh ooh!

Scavenger hunts are a great idea.

Prize could be a GSR calendar/patch etc...
                                '83 GS650G
                                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Working...
                                X