Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My baby is in a few pieces, so I'm out for a while. It's paint time. Still haven't fully decided on a color yet... :/
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      My baby is in a few pieces, so I'm out for a while. It's paint time. Still haven't fully decided on a color yet... :/
      Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Don't repaint the Jet. I love that fade.

Originally posted by old_skool
      Caboose, but not on usable railroad tracks, but a section of track and caboose was transplanted here, not a restaurant or other use, just a an ornament on a farm now. I'll wait to see if accepted before posting new tag.

As an added note, this property is along side the actual tracks and there used to be a station somewhere on the property.
      Looks good to me, but it's not my call. I hope it is, I'm thinking of going on a night ride. I got the yard mowed and now I'm ready to mow down some miles. I picked up a cheap digital camera from a garage sale. Kodak EasyShare C140. Not sure how to up load, it didn't come with instructions. Guess I'll have to look it up.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Engine transplant time?

Eric

Comment

Tag is good. Go for a night ride. Here's my view right now.

Comment

We have a few candy factories around, but they are all over an hour away. That isn't going to happen tonight. I might go for one of them after church if the skies are cooperating. Chocolates to the west or citrus candies to the south.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

After a google search, we actually have one in Reno!
              I will have to investigate.
              Yummy!

Eric

Comment

If chocolates qualify, then I've got a good one here. I'm going have to wait to find out if it qualifies though before posting a new tag.

This is actually the place I was looking for but couldn't find because the street was blocked off from the direction I was travelling. Actually, I was on the wrong block to start, and got snookered by a cul-de-sac.

280 East 6th Avenue, Vancouver, BC. Opened in 1887, the Vancouver Brewery was the largest of the local industries. The building was constructed in 1903 as one of several expansions to the brewery. It was converted into 14 artists live-work studios in 1992.

So here is my tag. What do you think?

and this interesting feature in the "Choklit" Park:

Purdy's was founded in 1907 and moved into the facility in these pictures in 1982. This place always reminded me of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. The Steampunk contraption out front is/was a fountain, but I haven't seen it flowing in a long time.
                '83 GS650G
                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                  If chocolates qualify, then I've got a good one here. I'm going have to wait to find out if it qualifies though before posting a new tag.

This is actually the place I was looking for but couldn't find because the street was blocked off from the direction I was travelling. Actually, I was on the wrong block to start, and got snookered by a cul-de-sac.

280 East 6th Avenue, Vancouver, BC. Opened in 1887, the Vancouver Brewery was the largest of the local industries. The building was constructed in 1903 as one of several expansions to the brewery. It was converted into 14 artists live-work studios in 1992.

So here is my tag. What do you think?

and this interesting feature in the "Choklit" Park:

Purdy's was founded in 1907 and moved into the facility in these pictures in 1982. This place always reminded me of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. The Steampunk contraption out front is/was a fountain, but I haven't seen it flowing in a long time.
                  Check the pipes, there could be a fat kid stuck in there.
                  Looks like a candy factory to me. Whats next?
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

It will be the rare adult in Vancouver, who didn't give a Box of Purdy's chocolates to their mother on Mother's Day, in their youth.
                    Last edited by bccap; 08-18-2012, 09:26 AM.
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Next tag is what?

Eric

Comment

Wakey... wakey.... Cock a doodle doo.... Time to stagger out of bed, put on the coffee and upload the tag BigD.....
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                          Wakey... wakey.... Cock a doodle doo.... Time to stagger out of bed, put on the coffee and upload the tag BigD.....
                          Yeah, half a day gone already. It's bad not being able to get a tag, but it's even worse when there is no tag to get.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I don't feel so left out with my bike in pieces now. Lol
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I don't feel so left out with my bike in pieces now. Lol
                              Since we can't play, why are you painting?
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Because the original paint is faded, and clear badly chiped, and just all out fried. Was going to wait until the winter tear down, but got my 2k a few weeks back and has been burning a hole in my mind ever since. So, she is apart and primed and waiting for me to decide on a color. I'm thinking silver, or the fail safe black. Before the end of the day she is going to have color.
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X