Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... Did we all quit? I haven't seen the tag in my travels yet. Though I haven't ridden in a few days before today...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I've not been out and about anywhere near a commercial area with the motorcycle since we got back from our hike. (not our pictures, but it'll give you an idea of the area where we were; Garibaldi Park)

I think the inflatable dazzlers are not all that common around these parts. I'll have to grab the camera and go for a spin tonight to see what I can find
      '83 GS650G
      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

One gift shop.

And a close up.

And the sign in the parking lot
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

The next tag is a restaurant in a park. No hotdog stands, or fast food. Eric's special tag is a hot mechanic.

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            Eric's special tag is a hot mechanic.

I call foul!

The hot mechanic... is your wife!
            I guess that counts.

Eric

Comment

Nope its a local shop that only hires female mechanics. Apparently it is very difficult for girls to enter the trade. The owner told me that it makes female customers more comfortable, the girls don't try to tell him how to run his business, and dirty old men like me keep coming back.
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Nope its a local shop that only hires female mechanics. Apparently it is very difficult for girls to enter the trade. The owner told me that it makes female customers more comfortable, the girls don't try to tell him how to run his business, and dirty old men like me keep coming back.
                Is 1 1/2 hour ride and a 1 1/2 hour ferry ride too much effort to get my tires changed?
                No signature

Comment

Depends on how much you have to pay.
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Is 1 1/2 hour ride and a 1 1/2 hour ferry ride too much effort to get my tires changed?
                    Absolutely not!!! Ted has constructed the shop so there is an L shaped bar with stools facing the bays.
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Absolutely not!!! Ted has constructed the shop so there is an L shaped bar with stools facing the bays.
                      Garth I need you to make it your mission to find out more about this place and get pics and then share!! Sounds awesome!
                      No signature

Comment

Hey guys. I assumed our American friends do this in their parks as well. If that is not the case, let me know and I'll change the tag.
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Hey guys. I assumed our American friends do this in their parks as well. If that is not the case, let me know and I'll change the tag.
                          Perhaps the municipal parks are a different story, but they do exist in the states as well...at least in one of the National Parks.

Yosemite National Park offers a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy every palate. Most of our restaurants are open all year, and many offer outdoor seating during the warmer months.

I have an idea of where I would go, but I'm not getting there today!
                          '83 GS650G
                          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

There is a really nice restaurant in Yosemite National Park.
                            Pricing is not too sky high and the atmosphere is great.
                            It is a long ride from here though.
                            There might be one close by. I will have to look.

Eric

Comment

What about city parks ? I don't want to slow the game down. Lots of our former run down beach houses that used to house hot dog stands have been converted to nice restaurants.
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                                Perhaps the municipal parks are a different story, but they do exist in the states as well...at least in one of the National Parks.

Yosemite National Park offers a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy every palate. Most of our restaurants are open all year, and many offer outdoor seating during the warmer months.

I have an idea of where I would go, but I'm not getting there today!
                                When I drove by English Bay yesterday, I hadn't noticed that they converted the bath house into a Cactus Club.
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X