Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the next tag is an electrical substation. Bonus points if you keep your fingers out of the picture

Comment

I thought you were going to say keep your fingers on the wires... Phew...
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Is that Chambers Bay?

I've been trying to organize guys for a trip there the last couple of years.
        '83 GS650G
        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
          Is that Chambers Bay?

I've been trying to organize guys for a trip there the last couple of years.
          Yep. They'll be holding the US open there in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
            I know Train stuff has been played out, but I like it...

Next tag, one Railroad Viaduct, bonus if one set of tracks is over another

Super bonus if your cool enought to get the locomotive as it passes

Hey Rich, what maks this a Railroad Viaduct and not a bridge? Everything I've seen as representing a viaduct, is a great expansion with multiple supports. Give me a clue in the morning, I'll be on my Sunday morning ride and want to get this tag. I've got a couple of new ones in mind.
            GSRick
            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Super bonus if your cool enought to get the locomotive as it passes

Your timing is off, you should have gotten a locomotive on each track!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

"A viaduct is a bridge composed of several small spans"

This one has several more spans, just not in the pic, also, note, find a bridge...just one that has access to other traffic under it, not over an empty revine. Any railroad bridge will do
                Thanks, I'm on it. PS Ppbbbbbst with extra spittle. Use your imagination for that last comment or if someone can fix it for me it would be appreciated.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Here's a train on a viaduct from a motorcycle on a viaduct.

Unfortunately it's from last month and the bike isn't in the pic so it's not the tag, continue.

Comment

Same train, right?

Edit: http://www.steamtrainride.com/

Eric
                    Last edited by Guest; 09-02-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Yes .

Comment

Did you enjoy the ride and the food?
                        Any pic's?

Eric

Comment

How is this bridge, no train crossing at the moment, sorry. The bridge stays up till a train comes, hence the guy in flouresent yellow. This is the only place to get a shot, so visible traffic. A boat ramp is 50 yards to the right. This is next to the old Lake Monroe bridge I used before. Tag acceptible?
                          Last edited by gsrick; 09-02-2012, 02:02 PM.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Cool bridge, Rick. Always liked the engineering behind those

...about to go for a ride. Give me a goal, please.
                            '83 GS650G

Comment

Alrighty then, next tag.

Here is another players choice. Fairytale style house or land locked boat. This house is located on one of our best curvy roads between Apopka and Sorrento, and my wife says people tell her it is another Al Capone house. In case yall don't know I live in one of Big Als more known, hideaway houses.

This was at a garage sale about an hour north and was an afterthought in case the first one is to difficult. Don't want to tie up the game during the holiday with something too hard. If you go with the landlocked boat, please find an interesting one not a 14' bowrider someone took the engine off of. Yeah that's my 1$ toaster on the back of Suzy.
                              Last edited by gsrick; 09-02-2012, 02:27 PM.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ooh, I might be able to get both of those today.

There is a sweet little Hansel and Gretel style "thatched roof" house not far away that I have wanted to own since I moved to the west coast.

Can't wait to see everyone's interpretations on this one.

Enjoy your day everyone. I hope your weather is as good as ours today.
                                '83 GS650G

Comment

Working...
                                X