Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well somebody with facebook needs to tell him to take a picture with a cow and post it.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Tank thread? Not sure what that is. I did a couple searches for it but only came up with gas tanks...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

What's the next tag? Cow or race plane. Boy you guys sure do a lot of 'chin waggin'. lol
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          Well somebody with facebook needs to tell him to take a picture with a cow and post it.
          Or a cow Elk will do.

Eric

Comment

I got your cow...

Lava flows
            Last edited by Guest; 09-11-2012, 04:03 PM. Reason: Old person

Comment

We need a pict of your bike and the cow, then the tag has been done, then a new tag for the next player to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweakletoes View Post
                I got your cow...

Lava flows
                You have got to be kidding? How is anybody that is not in Hawaii going to get a photo of a Lava Flow? Tags are suppoose to be replicable to others around the world, but it's been mostly in the continental North America. I vote foul, either new tag or tag is invalid and still available. Photos cannot be file photos.

With that said welcome to the site. You do know this is a GS site dont you, not that I have an isue with other bikes.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

first post is in the 'riding game'? That's funny..it is usually "I just bought an old GS and need advice on chopping it".
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    first post is in the 'riding game'? That's funny..it is usually "I just bought an old GS and need advice on chopping it".
                    Good one Trevor. Have any valcanos near by?
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

You have got to be kidding? How is anybody that is not in Hawaii going to get a photo of a Lava Flow? Tags are suppoose to be replicable to others around the world, but it's been mostly in the continental North America. I vote foul, either new tag or tag is invalid and still available. Photos cannot be file photos.

With that said welcome to the site. You do know this is a GS site dont you, not that I have an isue with other bikes.
                      Hello...Mt St. Helens, Washington state? And Mexico? I believe there is ancient volcanic flows in Canada...
                      Also Japan, Italy...
                      It's tough, but it can be done...let's give it a little time and see...

(Ya got a new player...don't run him off right away)
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Good one Trevor. Have any valcanos near by?
                        Yeah Mt. St. Helens across the boarder. Not sure if you would se a Lava flow anyway. No really though first post and he wants us to get a pic of our bike in front of Lava? Really?? LOL...Gave me a good chuckle that's for sure.
                        No signature

Comment

There's Mt Lassen, there are quite a few old lava flow areas in CA and across the west. I even know of an area here in MN, but I don't have the time to chase that far at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                            Hello...Mt St. Helens, Washington state? And Mexico? I believe there is ancient volcanic flows in Canada...
                            Also Japan, Italy...
                            It's tough, but it can be done...let's give it a little time and see...

(Ya got a new player...don't run him off right away)
                            Well let me gas up Suzy, I'll have it by morning.

Oh yeah, I did give him his first welcome, after I bitched at him.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Sorry, its a lava flow. We've seen hundreds of them the last three states, we didn't ride to Hawaii for it either..

Comment

Originally posted by Tweakletoes View Post
                                Sorry, its a lava flow. We've seen hundreds of them the last three states, we didn't ride to Hawaii for it either..
                                Doesn't help us sothern boys much. Hey where are you located? Not much info to go by, mind shareing? We are a friendly bunch here really. I'm not mad, it's just there is no freekin lava in my neck of the woods.

Does something smell fishy?
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X