Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had this out to keep it alive on its weekly run..

Comment

Can't be helped if no one wants to play.
      There is no lack of volcanic formations.
      Anyone from Guatemala want to join in?
      Someone has to be riding from Oregon, Washington, Nevada, California, New Mexico, British Columbia, Wyoming, Africa, Montana, Arizona, South America, Idaho, Hawaii, Texas, Oklahoma, Iceland, Minnesota or any of the other places chock full of volcanic formations. Where's Eric when we need him? Where are any of the PNW guys, or the dreaded Canadians?

Jeese, now we can't ride because it's hazy? Really? Hazy? I thought wimping out in the rain was lame.

If it's still here tomorrow, I'll get a picture of one of our local volcanic places, but if I do the next tag will be a hard one.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

The wife and I were out today on the K-bike, but there is severe lack of volcanoes in the Chicago suburbs....
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Me and my broken arm are about to push my bike out of the garage, pour some gasoline down the front hill, light it up and take some pics!
          (man-made lava flow)

I cant even ride/play right now cause of my giant cast, but even I am dying for the tag to be met! c'mon yall!

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
            ...the dreaded Canadians?
            Just be nice and you will need not fear us.
            1979 GS1000
            1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Hey look!

A Volcanic formation!

Originally posted by bccap
              Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach

They are all over the place, you just need to get out and ride!

Comment

About 400km away now. If the haze clears tomorrow, I'll give MB a go. By the way BC is in the PNW.
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  By the way BC is in the PNW.
                  And about half of Vancouver Island is volcanic.

Comment

Actually the whole island is volcanic in origin, but shaped by glaciers. Are you trying to make some kind of point here ? This is a fun little game for those who play it. Its not meant to leave some players in and others out.
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Come on, anyone can get this, except you. There are lots of members who can't walk out the front door without seeing some volcanic formations. Isn't it obvious nobody's playing?
                      A cow took three days.
                      I could have gotten the cow, but it was too easy, so I figured I would let it ride. When I did try to get it, it was already posted. Plus, they were hard to see. You have a point though the players have dropped severly. A cow should have been tagged the first day, I just hate to hog up the tags. Eric won't be playing unless Frank has a change of heart or Eric is reincarnated again. I hope he does, he was an avid player.

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
                      Had this out to keep it alive on its weekly run..

I hope we can get my sons to look that nice.
                      GSRick
                      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Maybe no one plays because the tags are too boring.

Comment

Maybe no one plays because the tags are too boring.
                          Or perhaps because there are no lava flows in Indiana?
                          I was too busy to ride to the country and find cattle, just waiting for an attainable tag. I do find it unfortunate that so many states are excluded from this tag. There are no lava flows in Texas, either, btw, having lived there 38 years and been all over that great state. Lots of sand, lots of pine trees, even a couple of rivers and a mountain range. If you are brave enough to venture to El Paso, that is.

Comment

5 days now. Waiting for a changed tag, please.

Comment

Haze cleared up today. Mount baker an active volcano, 100 km south of Vancouver. Acceptable ?

1983 GS 750

Comment

Hell yeah, I'm pretty sure she would approve! Definitely Volcanic and a nice picture to boot!

Comment

Working...
                                X