• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      Ah wat to Garth, I had the pic of Mt Baker too ready to post after my ride and got home and saw your pic. Nicely played my friend.
      I also had a new tag but of course it doesn't matter now
      Here it is anyway, an excuse to show my new/old bike Bike in front of backhoe...
      Hey, you got her on the road. Congrats, and looking good too.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
        ...or born a year or more apart, on or near the same day of the month, but I'm just being a smart-azz

Anyhow, happy birthdayS, ladies
        Geez....... Everybody's a critic! I stand corrected. Happy birthdayS to Tkent's non twin daughterS. Though I'm pretty sure that message got through.
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

I want to see the birth certificate. DNA samples, photos of the actual posting of said Volcanic tag, and finger print verification lifted from the keyboard that matches this supossed daughter/GSR member, AKA Tweakletoes. Twinkletoes maybe, but Tweakletoes sounds like a name that a (insert twisted evil smilie here)GSR member might come up with. A member that has been know to throw wrenches into the game before. lol
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

She's running for President ?
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Have you heard the rumor that she was born in Hawaii? But the birth certificate appears to be missing.

Comment

There was proof of a live birth. That's what they said. And then there was the birth aknowncement in the newspaper that was owned by a future campain contributor. Anybody see the old flic, "Rosemary's Baby", or the "Omen" trilogy. Just saying.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Are you saying Tkent's the Devil ? Hmm......Well he's definitely not Canadian.
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    Are you saying Tkent's the Devil ? Hmm......Well he's definitely not Canadian.
                    The refrence was to our Prez, but now you've got me thinking. Only one of Lucifers minions would want to throw wreches in the game.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

There's no one throwing wrenches, just upping the standards just a little bit.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

So a fountain is still the tag right?

Comment

Even the lava field would have been okay if we had more people playing. Hell, I put in a fountain yesterday and nobody's got it! We need to recruit. You think Frank would let us start a draft ?
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Great Game

Even the lava field would have been okay if we had more people playing. Hell, I put in a fountain yesterday and nobody's got it! We need to recruit. You think Frank would let us start a draft ?
                            Hi Guys n Gals
                            I just found out about this thread and this games seems like fun. (Ironically, it was the lame OT thread about Eric which whet my curiosity). It looks to me like the more players the better, right?. I reckon a bit of promotion in the forums would be a good idea.

I am certainly keen to join in once the bike is back on the road in a few weeks (getting a bit of pre-summer maintenance right now).

The lava/volcanic tag would have been a push over for me given Auckland is sitting on something like 36 volcanoes (extinct we hope)
                            Bill Alexander
                            New Zealand
                            78 GS1000 - Red
                            02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              Ah wat to Garth, I had the pic of Mt Baker too ready to post after my ride and got home and saw your pic. Nicely played my friend.
                              I also had a new tag but of course it doesn't matter now
                              Here it is anyway, an excuse to show my new/old bike Bike in front of backhoe...
                              I guess your not giving me the 1150!
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I gots your fountain right hera bub. It seems like I just got a fountain 3 or 4 tags and over a week ago. This pace is pitiful. How many players are going to help me keep it going when y'all get cabin fever, with Eric gone? I might have to have him play via email.

Originally posted by Bill Alexander View Post
                                Hi Guys n Gals
                                I just found out about this thread and this games seems like fun. (Ironically, it was the lame OT thread about Eric which whet my curiosity). It looks to me like the more players the better, right?. I reckon a bit of promotion in the forums would be a good idea.

I am certainly keen to join in once the bike is back on the road in a few weeks (getting a bit of pre-summer maintenance right now).

The lava/volcanic tag would have been a push over for me given Auckland is sitting on something like 36 volcanoes (extinct we hope)
                                Yeah, a newbee. Love to have you play Bill, we just lost one of our more active players. Just none of them funky animals yall got down there. The tags are suppose to be accessible to the majority of the players.

With that said, another fountain.

Next tag is a pedestrian walkway over water. Take that desert dwellers.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X