• Show
Clear All

A cow standing in a fountain of lava!
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
      Hey if you guys want to take some crayons and white cardboard and make a sign with "shoreS" written on it to nail to a wooden stake pounded in the ground by a cow or lava rock then that will be ok too. Just ignore the people staring at you as you're setting up the bike and props and tell them there's an important reason for all this...
      I could do that. I have a lava rock on my mantel that I picked up on the Big Island.
      But nah, let's play.

Comment

Originally posted by spyder View Post
        a cow standing in a fountain of lava!
        bbq time! Mmmm hungry.

Comment

Previous Tag:

New Tag: Some major sporting center.. One where people will "get". College team, Baseball park, Soccer, Football, Golf... Etc.. the only catch is people need to be able to know about it without looking it up..

Comment

Originally posted by David-Z View Post
            ...the only catch is people need to be able to know about it without looking it up..
            Miller Park?

Guess I'll have to look that up...
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Previous Tag:

New Tag: Some major sporting center.. One where people will "get". College team, Baseball park, Soccer, Football, Golf... Etc.. the only catch is people need to be able to know about it without looking it up..

Remeber some of us live in Canada...no offence but I don't think there are many sporting event places other than the Skydome in Canada that you guys wouldn't have to look up.
              No signature

Comment

What's a skydome?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                  What's a skydome?
                  Haha...exactly!
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                    What's a skydome?
                    Hmm.... I believe that would be the place you lost the World Series.
                    Last edited by bccap; 09-19-2012, 11:49 PM.
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post

Twice, in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        Remeber some of us live in Canada..
                        Sorry to you all Non-sport friendly nations.... How about just a good arena.. even a youth field..

Comment

Sorry to you all Non-sport friendly nations.... How about just a good arena.. even a youth field..
                          " Non sport friendly nations " ? You're digging a hole.
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                            Wouldn't know...I haven't watched baseball since the last strike...

The NFL is the only sport I watch...
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I've never lost a world series.
                              Never even played in one.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                                Wouldn't know...I haven't watched baseball since the last strike...

The NFL is the only sport I watch...
                                Ahhh the NFL..kind of a half way house for felons is it not?
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X