This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    Ahhh the NFL..kind of a half way house for felons is it not?
    They could go to the NHL, but most of them can't skate and the rest couldn't get past the skin pigmentation rule.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

were are we riding to..?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
        Damn!!! Look who's back, hope you had an un-eventful trip...meaning with little or no problems.

not one single GS issue at all.
        still running great too, over 12,000 kms since June.
        adding 300+ more kms today.

Closest city to me is Lloydminster, no recognizable arenas or stadiums,
        but since I'm headed that way I'll see what I can come up with.

Tank.

Comment

I've got the Citrus Bowl(formerly Tangerene Bowl,) for you college football fans or the Amway Center for the NBA fans. Home of the Magic and last years All Star Game. If it's dry I can get either, thougt the Amway would look better lit up at night. No need for youth soccer or baseball fields.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I don't mind at all, lol.
            Old picture though, that hair came off over a year ago!

Tank

Comment

Ok here is as big as it gets around here for a sports arena/park...that's my boy on the bike going fast!

Next tag...your bike on or in front of a dock..bonus points for a sunset and a seagull
              No signature

Comment

I had to google that. Where is this strange Saanich place ? There is no baseball in Kanada.
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  I had to google that. Where is this strange Saanich place ? There is no baseball in Kanada.
                  Hehe...Garth it is a community I live in outside Victoria. My boy plays little league there and his uncle played little league there and so did his grandfather. Cool.
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Hehe...Garth it is a community I live in outside Victoria. My boy plays little league there and his uncle played little league there and so did his grandfather. Cool.
                    I think we'll have to annex Victoria. Sounds like the Kanadians don't appreciate yall. How would ya like to be Merican. Or we can trade California for ya.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Heck, we'll trade California for that Little League Park.

Comment

Bike in front of dock. Dock is itty bitty in the background across the bay from boat launch, ok?

Comment

Need a longer lens, can't see a dock anywhere.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                            Need a longer lens, can't see a dock anywhere.
                            Yup. That's what I did with the Mount Baker shot. Back up a long way from the bike, and suck everything up close with the telephoto lens.
                            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                              Bike in front of dock. Dock is itty bitty in the background across the bay from boat launch, ok?

Lurch, nice to see you getting the 450 out to stretch it's legs. Did the 1000G get put in the penalty box for any particular reason?

Now where can I find a dock in Vancouver?
                              '83 GS650G
                              '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Just in case the previous entry is disqualified due to not having a visible dock in it,
                                I'd like to submit my entry.

This is at Little Jumbo Lake, inside Makwa Lake Provincial Park in Loon Lake, SK.

Tank

Comment

Working...
                                X