Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...sorry to jam up the game but I just got back from the ride. Not much of a zoom with the iPhone, but took this pic too in case there was a challenge. Now put your reading glasses on and look in the center...ok?

Comment

Here was my next tag(ship or boat marooned or wrecked ashore) if so, but if I got passed by steel toed tank then it's still all good. Still a nice shot of the real Titanic off Great Bay....

Last edited by Guest; 09-21-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
        Lurch, nice to see you getting the 450 out to stretch it's legs. Did the 1000G get put in the penalty box for any particular reason?

Now where can I find a dock in Vancouver?
        My son is using the 450E way more than me...logged close to 1k miles since he got his mc license a few weeks back. Occassionally I steal it back for a ride, but the Bandit in the earlier pic was what I was riding today and he (in the pic) was riding the 450E. The 1000G has seen 9k+ miles this season including the 600 mile up/back to Moosehead a week or so back. Here it is loaded up for that trip, so, no it's not in the penalty box at all.

Last edited by Guest; 09-21-2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
          Just in case the previous entry is disqualified due to not having a visible dock in it,
          I'd like to submit my entry.

This is at Little Jumbo Lake, inside Makwa Lake Provincial Park in Loon Lake, SK.

Tank
          To save any controversy, despite you guys loving a good fray, I as self appointed moderator/referee of the riding game awhile back, say that steel toed tank gets the next tag with his showing, because he's been away too long....next tag??

Comment

Lurch. What is the original use of the building behind the cart ?
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Lurch. What is the original use of the building behind the cart ?
              What cart? ...what building? You mean that rock in front of the mountains? I think you've been playing this game too long and starting to hallucinate and seeing tags that don't exist....time to rest?

Comment

Next tag soon, gotta ride an hour each way to get it.
                It's a good one!

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                  What cart? ...what building? You mean that rock in front of the mountains? I think you've been playing this game too long and starting to hallucinate and seeing tags that don't exist....time to rest?
                  Oookaayy......I think I'll lay down and have a nap now.
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                    Titanic...more like the SS Minnow.
                    I didn't see Ginger or Maryanne...btw did you see my post about Iron Pony? only 90 miles from you? been there?

Comment

Out riding, waiting for next tag...........

Comment

Originally posted by elcornus View Post
                        Out riding, waiting for next tag...........
                        Holy crap a Californian. I didn't think y'all were allow to play. Good to have ya in the game, welcome.
                        GSRick
                        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                          Next tag soon, gotta ride an hour each way to get it.
                          It's a good one!

Tank
                          Come on Tank, three hours since your post...

You've got me all excited about this great tag you're going for.
                          '83 GS650G
                          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

As Rick says... Welcome to the game. Might be a little wait on the tag. Tank has to ride a hundred miles just to get to nowhere......
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, been away from the game a bit, good to be back!
                              Maybe Tank will post before I get back home, I'm putting around in Pismo Beach at the moment.
                              Beautiful day for a ride!!!

Comment

What the blazes is an SK?

Comment

Working...
                                X